Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because it was revealed that 3 of the 4 posts in it were duplicates of posts in other areas, so it was pretty redundant
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      because it was revealed that 3 of the 4 posts in it were duplicates of posts in other areas, so it was pretty redundant
      Aha! Thanks, Sky! (For the answer and the deed.)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Okay - is this picture too spoilery to use...? Or anything else wrong. I mean, they aren't discussing feet or anything...

Spoiler:

das
        sigpic

Comment

i'm not sure about that one
          Spoiler:

largely because beckett and mckay being on the hive is a bit of a spoiler

I tihnk if you want to use that one in your sig, you need to tag it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i'm not sure about that one
            Spoiler:

largely because beckett and mckay being on the hive is a bit of a spoiler

I tihnk if you want to use that one in your sig, you need to tag it
            Okay, np. I want to keep current one for now anyway. I might tag it and stick it in my sig later on...I don't even know what I have there now...lol...

das
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Mods.

This might be a question for Darren or Greg ,but I thought it best to ask in here as they're currently offline ,and it may be that others have already pm'd about a similar prob.

I just gave rep to a post from one of my Friends listers ,but instead of the buttons lighting up for approve post/disapprove ....the circles didn't light at all ,so I pressed to "add to reputation" and it turns out the rep given to her was a red not green point.

(I sent her a pm to check it out.Luckily for me ,I'm forgiven ! )

Any idea what the heck happened ,and if it's anything browser related ?

( I use Firefox 3 .)

EDit : Also,if I pm my friend's user name to one of you ,could the red point be taken off her panel ,please ?
              (The comment I'd left was fine ,so no need to remove it .)
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 October 2008, 07:05 AM.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                Hi Mods.

This might be a question for Darren or Greg ,but I thought it best to ask in here as they're currently offline ,and it may be that others have already pm'd about a similar prob.

I just gave rep to a post from one of my Friends listers ,but instead of the buttons lighting up for approve post/disapprove ....the circles didn't light at all ,so I pressed to "add to reputation" and it turns out the rep given to her was a red not green point.

(I sent her a pm to check it out.Luckily for me ,I'm forgiven ! )

Any idea what the heck happened ,and if it's anything browser related ?

( I use Firefox 3 .)

EDit : Also,if I pm my friend's user name to one of you ,could the red point be taken off her panel ,please ?
                (The comment I'd left was fine ,so no need to remove it .)
                I just greened you to test it..I am using FF as well but I have not upgraded to FF3 so it very well may be a browser issue because it worked fine for me and you got a green.

Unfortunately we can only remove the comment not the actual red point. but it only takes off one rep point and affects nothing of your friends status or perks here so as long as she knows you didn't mean it and all I think you and her will be fine

However, I will alert Greg and Darren that FF3 may not be compatible with all aspect of the forum and you can ask over on Members helping Members if anyone else has found this to be the case as well
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for the advice and help,Tame .
                  It can't hurt to let Darren and Greg know,but I think it might have been a random glitch ,rather than a FF3 thing .

I've greened you and a few other friends since my post here ,and the normal rep options lit up at once.

*Sigh*
                  I know I'm probably fussing over nothing ,but can I pm you or Skydiver with my friend's user name and have just the red block removed ,please ?

Comment

Thanks for the advice and help,Tame .
                    It can't hurt to let Darren and Greg know,but I think it might have been a random glitch ,rather than a FF3 thing .

I've greened you and a few other friends since my post here ,and the normal rep options lit up at once.

*Sigh*
                    I know I'm probably fussing over nothing ,but can I pm you or Skydiver with my friend's user name and have just the red block removed ,please ?
                    Thanks for the green it was not needed..you know I (((FHB)) love you just cause

PM Skydiver with her name and MAYBE as an Admin Sky can do something. I know that I do not have any power to remove the red point sadly..
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

((((Tame))))) I know Greens aren't really needed ...but it's nice to send one over when I can anyway !

I'll pm my friend first and get her "ok" to have her rep panel looked at ,then I'll go grovel to Sky .

Thanks for your help ,O Goddess of Infinite Huggles.

ETA : No need for me to pm/bother Sky.My dear pal not only forgives me ,but she isn't in need of red-block removal .

Thanks again ,Tame.
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 October 2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

i just greened him with FF 3.0.3, so it's not the browser

sigpic

Comment

Ty Sky.Just a glitch or something then,apparently .

(Sorry to have made a big deal..but as far I know ,I'd never redded anyone before deliberately ,or otherwise.)

Comment

No need for me to pm/bother Sky.My dear pal not only forgives me ,but she isn't in need of red-block removal .

Thanks again ,Tame.
                            The red block was removed anyhow. Thanks guys, and now stop worrying FH

Oh, and FYI Tame: the red block was 4 points, not 1.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              The red block was removed anyhow. Thanks guys, and now stop worrying FH

Oh, and FYI Tame: the red block was 4 points, not 1.
                              Dang... then it does go up a bit with time and seniority we have always wondered about that.... FHB has some power to her

Comment

Oops !

I'd planned to ask you whether reps still carried half the power of greens like they did in the "old" days ...but now I'm just going to go hide till I can green SJSL *properly* again a couple of times to make up for the -4.

Thanks for removing the red block from her panel ,whoever did it.

*Stops worrying about it*

Comment

Working...
                                X