Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, if I clear my cache then I'll lose all my website links! ...again! I'm not prepared to go through all that again.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I know at various times I have been working on changing my signature picture and I have had to shut down my picture storage site, in order to make it work. sign out and sign back in on GW in order to make it work , restart my computer or one other way to do it is to just hard reboot your computer. that will clear your RAM and will also clear you picture from the upper memory.

The hard thing here is not knowing what you have done leading up to this so troubleshooting is sort of a hit and miss thing

You can try all of these before clearing your cache

but one way or another something does eventually work

ETA: You can also post your question in the Members Helping Members so they can freely answer you over there

and for anyone with *helpful advice* please PM RIG do not post your help here
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Actually, I got help from a friend on the McKeller thread. Simple really. It's all set now... as you can see.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Actually, I got help from a friend on the McKeller thread. Simple really. It's all set now... as you can see.
          Can you PM me with what you did so we can help anyone else that might have a similar problem
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi

I've been informed that its ok to use a pic of shirtless Shep from TLT in your sig without putting it behind spoilers, but what if you are just posting the pic in a thread? Should it go behind spoilers like all other S5 pics?
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

i'm not seeing any plot points spoiled with that pic.
              you don't know how he got that way or why, just that - at some point in 20 episodes - he takes his shirt off

If someone chooses to be mindful of hte spoiler sensitive and hide it, that's their perogative, if not, they won't be modded unless what is also not behind spoilers is the how and why of his shirtless state
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

And when a Mod does come in and put it behind spoiler tags... just know she wasn't thinking about this part

Comment

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I don't know who did it, so I can't PM them. I just wanted to say thank you to whichever mod it was that added the spoiler tag to the name of my 'Favourite Keller Moment' thread, I added a moment from one of the newer episodes without thinking, and then afterwards I realised I should have added the spoiler tag from the start, so thank you again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Question: I've seen the Fallen screen caps and I've noticed that there is the Daniel naked one, that means we can post that pic now? Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                      Question: I've seen the Fallen screen caps and I've noticed that there is the Daniel naked one, that means we can post that pic now? Thanks.
                      If that one has made it to the GW gallery Screen caps...then we will have to say it is allowed here

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        If that one has made it to the GW gallery Screen caps...then we will have to say it is allowed here
                        Thanks Happy thunker here, even if I have a nice censured one too......
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                          Thanks Happy thunker here, even if I have a nice censured one too......
                          well the nice censured one would be great

and just to clarify the GW one would be the best one to use since it has been approved by GW ...

however, if the one you have is very close then I am sure it will be fine.

Comment

Hi, people! Look, in one interview of one reporter of Gateworld.net with Amanda Tapping, he said: “Kylie, from Australia, she wants to know, "Do you as yet have any indication as to how the writers are going to deal with the departure of Sam Carter as base commander?; Chris from Ireland wants to know which episode from Season Four has been your favorite”. Is that true that there’s may to leave question, that can be referred to Amanda Tapping or somebody else? If it is, then where I can do it?

Comment

If and when such opportunities arise David will normally create a thread in the GW features or fandom section.

Comment

Okay....let's see if I understand this. When a poster quotes an image without removing the IMG tags in the quotes, it drains bandwidth...right? Well....could that cause the website to slow down?

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X