Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it isn't just learning about it, it's having the access codes to change things.

and, quite correctly, those codes are available to only a few, namely darren and greg
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Please stay on-topic, everyone.

Post counts for promotion have changed, and could raise or lower again if I get the inkling or just eat too much chili.

We just upgraded from vB 3.5.0 to 3.5.1, and it's apparently made the reputation pop-up window goofy. It still seems to function, but it's loading the voter in a full page template. Stay tuned.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

the rep isn't working for me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          We just upgraded from vB 3.5.0 to 3.5.1, and it's apparently made the reputation pop-up window goofy. It still seems to function, but it's loading the voter in a full page template. Stay tuned.
          Everytime i click on the scales, it either kicks me to the top of the page, or causes the post i clicked the scales on to reload.

Comment

Please stay on-topic, everyone.

Post counts for promotion have changed, and could raise or lower again if I get the inkling or just eat too much chili.

Is one of those things that has to go through the systems, like when GW did when it came back on line?

Comment

Can you delete this thread for me?

"Is there even one ANTI thread for Atlantis??"

It's in the Atlantis section.

Comment

For all thosae with custom avatar problems I may have thhe soultion, when I got the ability nothing appeared on the avatar page and I thought about saying something but then when I clicked on a new catogory such as "Aliens" the custom avatar "upload an image" appeared. Then it worked for me as you can see. It could just be a problem with changing versions of vb like Darren said so it will clear up eventually

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  For all thosae with custom avatar problems I may have thhe soultion, when I got the ability nothing appeared on the avatar page and I thought about saying something but then when I clicked on a new catogory such as "Aliens" the custom avatar "upload an image" appeared. Then it worked for me as you can see. It could just be a problem with changing versions of vb like Darren said so it will clear up eventually
                  The Custom av number has been changed
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

I love the new avatars! Is there any chance of changing the 'C' at the beginning of Kavanaugh's name to a 'K' in the Tau'ri avatars folder? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*
                    If you dont I'll keep bugging you

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

What's up with the rep system being down?
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Is there some kind of maintenance going on today? I've been getting constant time-outs and "Error 404 - Server not found" errors all morning. And the forum's taking ages to load. Anything having to do with the recent upgrade, or maybe it's just a bad internet day today at GW?

And i keep getting that "Invalid thread specified" error message when submitting posts. I just got one now when i tried to submit this post the first time around.

Comment

I couldnt get on at around 12.30pm gmt
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Would it be impudent to ask what they've changed to? *Bats eyes* Or is it one of those things that we're not supposed to know?

Comment

Both the forum and the main site have been sluggish today (moreso the main site). I'm going to knock on Greg's door next time I see him.

I haven't seen any errors, though (other than the occasional browser timeout). If you bump into something, at this point I'd say count to 10 and try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                                Would it be impudent to ask what they've changed to? *Bats eyes* Or is it one of those things that we're not supposed to know?
                                Right now they're easy to figure out. They're biiiig, roooound numbers.

In the future, I may make them totally oddball like "2,347" just to be sadistic with those who crave knowing when their promotion is coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X