sigpic

Comment

i don't see any spoilers there
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i don't see any spoilers there
          I haven't seen the ep he's talking about, and I didn't get spoiled by his pic.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Cheers, I'll start using it then

sigpic

Comment

Could the following thread be turned into a poll?
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...28#post8901328

Question: What did you think of the writing of "Whispers"?
              a) Very good
              b) Good
              c) OK
              d) Bad
              e) Horrendous

Comment

The poll has been added. Next time though you might want to either report the thread to us with the poll options included or PM us.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Political sigs... there's so many adverts on the internet I barf a little when I see posters using their sigs as political bumper stickers. Why are they allowed and whats it have to do with stargate or scifi?
                  Yes I realize there is an option to turn them off before you mention it.

Comment

Sigs and avs are people's piece of self-expression that we have never censored for topic, only for size, disrespect or unPG-ness.

I agree with you about the political sigs, I get annoyed by them too. But look on the bright side: only about two and a half years out of every four gets spent on the business of electing a president, so before too long there'll be an eighteen month window where you'll see very little of the irritating guff.

Madeleine

Comment

i agree with mads. Personally? Keep this junk out of my way. The same with the OTT religious ones, HOWEVER they do not break our rules because we mod only on whether or not the content violates our rules. And these don't.

Just do what i do, look forward to november when this crud will all be over
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Someone on the X-treme Guide thread asked what post count was necessary in order to customize one's profile page. I would have thought profiles were instantly customizable, but I figured I'd double check here. Oh, and for the record, the person in question CAN customize her page, so it isn't a question of technical hiccups.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Someone on the X-treme Guide thread asked what post count was necessary in order to customize one's profile page. I would have thought profiles were instantly customizable, but I figured I'd double check here. Oh, and for the record, the person in question CAN customize her page, so it isn't a question of technical hiccups.
                          That was me, I was asking for a friend because I couldn't find any info on profile pages and customizing them anywhere else that I had looked. So, thank you for redirecting my question here.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

To my knowledge the profile page is customizable immediately.

However Darren may come by and correct me on this. Are you not being able to do anything custom on the page?
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              That was me, I was asking for a friend because I couldn't find any info on profile pages and customizing them anywhere else that I had looked. So, thank you for redirecting my question here.
                              RID...are you asking about customizing YOUR OWN profile or is your question relating to the customization on other folks profiles?
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                To my knowledge the profile page is customizable immediately.

However Darren may come by and correct me on this. Are you not being able to do anything custom on the page?
                                Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                RID...are you asking about customizing YOUR OWN profile or is your question relating to the customization on other folks profiles?
                                As I said, I was asking for a friend, a fellow GW member. When I go to certain members profile page's, to leave a public message, I have noticed that there is no Customise Profile option, I then look at there post count and rep and see that Oh, yeah they're too new to the forum, not enough postcounts or rep, which ever one counts towards this.

Heh, I didn't even know about the profile page until I got my first public message and at that point I was able to customize my profile page. Hadn't taken notice of my postcount or rep then.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X