Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, if the 'remember me' button isn't ticked you won't ever stay logged in after you switch off, or even if you shut the window for a few minutes or go a while without doing anything on the board. But where people do have it ticked, cookies or somesuch can make it act like it wasn't ticked.

Madeleine

Comment

Dear Mods,

At waht point will you start up a separate section for Stargate Universe? I only ask because threads are popping like weeds since the news broke.

Also wonder when Sanctuary might get its own section too.

Comment

We're approaching the 50,000th thread. Will there be a prize for that like the 5,000,000th post?
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Hi, I have a question.

I have a notification of two unread profile visitor messages, but no matter how many times I view my profile, the notification won't go away.

Help please?
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hi Moderators.....Im actually new at this whole Gateworld forum thing....but i was wondering how i could get my thread to be stickied. I would like it to be stickied but have no idea where to go or what to do in order to make that happen. Also if i am asking on the wrong forum, then could you point me in the right direction?
            Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
            :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
              Please would you be able to sticky this thread in the stargate general discussions area. It has been set up by numerous members as the main thread for the 'save SGA' campaign.

thanks

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008
              Yea would you please sticky this thread...there are alot of fans who are uniting in this thread.
              Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
              :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

There's this thread already stickied.

If they're substantially different, PM a mod or use the Report Post feature to let us know why both threads are needed as stickies. We might say no, cos we prefer to have fewer stickies to avoid cluttering the place.

Cheers.

(To all the other people who asked questions, I'm afraid I haven't an answer because it's either a Darren question, or a technical question too difficult.)

Madeleine

Comment

will the mods be giving a costume user title for the 5 millionth post?
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll plan to create folders for Stargate Universe and Sanctuary over the weekend, if not tonight.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      i'll plan to create folders for stargate universe and sanctuary over the weekend, if not tonight.
                      thanks !

If it's not too much trouble, can you drag the Sanctuary News/articles thread from the NEWS section to the Sanctuary and sticky it?

Comment

For sure.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Hi, I have a question.

I have a notification of two unread profile visitor messages, but no matter how many times I view my profile, the notification won't go away.

Help please?
                          Nevermind. It finally went away.

...unless, of course, one of the mods made it go away...in which case...THANK YOU!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

There's a plethora of SGU and/or cancellation threads floating about. Are the SGU ones being allowed free rein for the moment because of the impending folder or because you're letting folks get it out of their system before pulling them together or what?

I'm not complaining, mind you, just wondering if I should be reporting redundancies or not. How many threads on the various topics are going to be allowed and on what subjects? Or should I just be patient and give folks more time?

Comment

Are you going to re-open the 5 million post thread?

We are less than 1,000 to go.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

What does the little + mean next to certain user names at the bottom of the main forum page?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X