This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonno
    More of a Greg question, and i've only had it once, but thought i'd tell you anyway.

I just got the following message:
    I've just had that message too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      Can I ask a kind of silly question here?

Do the Mods get a disproportionate amount of Red and Green Jello/Rep? Like "Thank you" Green for doing your job or "Mind your own business" Red?

Just wondering

Adrianne
      Not really. There are some (both greens from people who appreciate the moddish post and dings from people who are unhappy at being modded), but more come from talking about Stargate.

Madeleine

Comment

Hi...this thread should be in the off-topic section
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=675
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Indeed Moved.

Comment

Is there a problem with subscriptions these days? I used to be subscribed to several of the episode nine threads (I had posted in them), but I don't seem to be any more. I tried to re-subscribe, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              Is there a problem with subscriptions these days? I used to be subscribed to several of the episode nine threads (I had posted in them), but I don't seem to be any more. I tried to re-subscribe, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
              here is a quoted suggestion from TechnoWraith
              When you post in the thread the next time, go to "Additional Options" at the bottom of the Reply window. Go to the "Thread Subscription" section. choose the type of notification you want. I've heard this method works better than trying to to subscribe using the options in your control panel.
              There are number of other suggestions in the Members helping Members thread in about the last 4-5 pages depending on the number of pposts per page you have. But in and amongst the silliness there are alot of great helpful hints ... it is in this section ..just a few threads down
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                There are number of other suggestions in the Members helping Members thread in about the last 4-5 pages depending on the number of pposts per page you have. But in and amongst the silliness there are alot of great helpful hints ... it is in this section ..just a few threads down
                Silliness? I am so there!

Adrianne
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  here is a quoted suggestion from TechnoWraith

Thanks, I'll check over there. Just a little clarification, though, I WAS subscribed to the episode threads; I HAD posted in them and I was receiving notification. But in the last couple of days, I noticed they hadn't been showing up on my control page (and there were tons of new messages in them) and I'm no longer subscribed and was not able to re-subscribe. I didn't know if it was a glitch or not.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

I think that sometimes when we have an update..... that is something that for some users *Un-hooks* if you get my meanin' and you have to go back and re-hook it
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                      More of a Greg question, and i've only had it once, but thought i'd tell you anyway.

I just got the following message:

System Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
                      OK - i had it again for about 5 minutes a few moments ago ... (it's not the WSOD - but it does stop you 'seeing' the Forum until the issue miraculously solves itself)
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

OK - rather than cluttering this thread, i've started a new one dedicated to the server busy problems:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...67#post4951967
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I hate to keep bothering you guys , but isn't there usually a poll on the homepage for rating the previous Friday's episode? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                            I hate to keep bothering you guys , but isn't there usually a poll on the homepage for rating the previous Friday's episode? I don't see it.
                            No it is usually on the *next* page that you click... So if you like click on the *GW Staff Blogs* right there next to my picture (you all KNEW I would work that in somewhere ) there on the right is the poll

Normally it is a listing of the nights shows on the front page in that spot

Comment

The polls are still for "Off the Grid" and "The Long Goodbye" though.

Someone forgot to update?

Comment

Could we get these two threads merged?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24052

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24499

Both are discussions about the Toyfair DST SG-1 pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X