Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the odds of adding a spoiler warning to this thread?
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23980
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      spoiler warning added
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Could a mod please deal with our new member/spammer Cole Marche...he's posting in threads saying

I think it should be obvious to him/her that since this is a stargate fan base most of the members would have of already signed the petition

Thanks
        this has been dealt with. Only one of the posts remain. please report any others that may crop up

sigpic

Comment

Add a spoiler warning or merge this thread with the "Off The Grid" thread, please.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23982

And by the way where the discussion thread for last night's Smallville ep?
          sigpic

Comment

Add a spoiler warning or merge this thread with the "Off The Grid" thread, please.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23982

And by the way where the discussion thread for last night's Smallville ep?
            i think for the time being that those two threads are different enough. if the thread in science and tech remains on the ship and not the episode.

what was the title of the smallville eps? I don't watch so i don't know.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              what was the title of the smallville eps? I don't watch so i don't know.
              *checks tv.com*
              It was called "Tomb"
              sigpic

Comment

Legit question:

Why won't you merg my thread, with the PolDis Thread? You did this before without consulting me and for very bad reasons...

All I am asking is for you to merg a PolDis, with PolDis thread.

Comment

*checks tv.com*
                  It was called "Tomb"
                  it's out.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and you guys rock.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                      Legit question:

Why won't you merg my thread, with the PolDis Thread? You did this before without consulting me and for very bad reasons...

All I am asking is for you to merg a PolDis, with PolDis thread.
                      You have received the answer to this from multiple mods. It will not change.

Asked and answered.

sigpic

Comment

Final answer to you: The Political Discussion thread isn't a Current Affairs thread. I know that the two overlap a good deal, and I'd personally allow a good deal of politics in a CA thread and vice versa; but they aren't the same, and that's reason enough for me not to actively merge what was begun separately and is on a different topic, however closely related.

Madeleine

Comment

After a number of concerns were e-mailed to us, I went back and reviewed the review of "The Tower," and made the decision to retract it. More about this decision may be forthcoming, but till then I would encourage everyone not to speculate on it.

Thanks!
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks NowIWillDestroyAbydos for pointing this out, and thanks Skydiver for adding the warning...

It never ocurred to me that this thread could be spoilish, but now that I think about it, you are right!
                            Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Retracting the Tower review? How... massively disappointing, on so many levels. Does this mean we won't be seeing more reviews from Sharon? Typical.

Will the "Ask Joe" thread go the way of the "Ask Martin" thread and be unstickied?

Comment

Is my signature really to big? I'm not aware of any rules regarding it...
                                A

Comment

Working...
                                X