X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan
    you could just be very polite).
    Indeed theres nothing wrong with thanking a person if they post a link

There is also nothing wrong with making short replies rather than long long posts - most people skip the long posts and are more receptive to short bursts
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Indeed theres nothing wrong with thanking a person if they post a link

There is also nothing wrong with making short replies rather than long long posts - most people skip the long posts and are more receptive to short bursts
      I agree with this. I was saying if you went into each and every post just for the sole purpose of making a post to get your count up. For instance If I went to the Relationship forum and went into each thread, and irregardless of what was posted and said "good post" to the post just above me. Thats what I ment by spam.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        If you are referring to me then you should go through my posts and you will find out that the majority of them are ontopicand what exactly are you trying to say?
        Nope, not you. I don't know of you or know you. Just some observations from reading this forum since season 3 or 4.
        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
          Nope, not you. I don't know of you or know you. Just some observations from reading this forum since season 3 or 4.
          thank u every one in here im sorry aboutthe 3e thread i got lost in here lol if ny one has msn msgr and wants to talk about stargate please add me to your list
          carter "colone?"
          o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Quasim i was saying how you have posted 6K+ and who they were insulting you! please dont be mad!

Comment

I am not mad - thank you for clearing the issue up

If anyone does have an issue with me or my posts they are entitled to use the rep system, PM me or e-mail me

Have a nice day everyone
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                welcome,
                the ranking system IMO is very fair, the rep points are annoying but i found that if u get to death glider pilot and goauld underling and havent spamed ure going good, as to qasim hes on nearly every thread i have bgeen on and i always pretty insightfull if a little long winded! but there are many other people like him; u spam a forum by being a **** and writing off topic pointless replys in multiples, insult peopel or the forum or the threads topic in them and/or a general disrestpectfull to your fellow gaters. somepeople are warned or banned, most just get very hated and leave volentaraly/neged.........oh and we have all got a bit OTT in a bad way on her at one time or annother and as long as u dont do somin serious loadsa time it usually passes, however some do escape and are very persisant at causing havok! no names, good luck in being part of GWF,
                Immhotep
                thank u very much 4 the help immhotep and to every one on this website thank 4 makeing me feel welcome i have been a fan sense the movie if u want to talk i have msn msgr just add me
                carter "colone?"
                o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Working...
                X