This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Threads, AGAIN!

Just starting this so people can detail threads that are MIA, with the hope that the board PTB might actually let us know what's happening with them, be that if they can be restored, or not.

The original John Sheppard / Joe Flanigan Thunk Thread which was here - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...34#post4463834

And I believe the Ronon Dex / Jason Momoa Thunk Thread has gone now as well.

Any more? I'm sure someone mentioned a Zelenka one too...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

The Zelenka one is back

Why hasnt the Sheppard one been restored from backups?

There seems to be more going on than a mysql problem IMO
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      The Zelenka one is back

Why hasnt the Sheppard one been restored from backups?

There seems to be more going on than a mysql problem IMO
      Glad some people's threads are back...

And I have to agree, I think there is more going on, but that's not for me to question...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Didn't you know? Everything is running perfectly. Any "problems" you see are just your imagination.

Missing threads?? WHAT missing threads?? Maybe YOU just can't find them. Or maybe they never existed in the first place!

[/sarcasm]

Sorry. Guess I'm getting a bit tired of all this, myself. Trading one problem for another isn't really what I consider an ideal solution.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Didn't you know? Everything is running perfectly. Any "problems" you see are just your imagination.

Missing threads?? WHAT missing threads?? Maybe YOU just can't find them. Or maybe they never existed in the first place!

[/sarcasm]

Sorry. Guess I'm getting a bit tired of all this, myself. Trading one problem for another isn't really what I consider an ideal solution.
          Indeed Shadow...and we don't seem to be getting any closer to the answer, which is even more frustrating...

Comment

Unfortunatelly, without knowing the thread ID (in the URL), i cannot restore it. If you have the thread in your history, and can give me the thread URL, or even a post from that thread, i can possibly restore it. Just saying that threads are missing points out that there is an issue, but it doesnt help me resolve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              Unfortunatelly, without knowing the thread ID (in the URL), i cannot restore it. If you have the thread in your history, and can give me the thread URL, or even a post from that thread, i can possibly restore it. Just saying that threads are missing points out that there is an issue, but it doesnt help me resolve it.
              I already sent it you by PM once, and it's in the top post in this thread... *headdesk*

[edit]I have even PMed you it again just now...
              Last edited by knocknashee; 02 September 2005, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Ah, forget it, I give up...it doesn't seem to matter how many times I give the required info, it's obviously just not important enough to anyone but the people who frequent it...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Ah, forget it, I give up...it doesn't seem to matter how many times I give the required info, it's obviously just not important enough to anyone but the people who frequent it...
                  I dont get paid to do any of this, i was out for fathers day lunch, i will now attempt to restore the thread in question. I dont actually get PM's, as i have PM turned off.

Comment

thread has now been restored.

Comment

Thanks a lot !!!

Sorry if we were a bit insistent but we missed our thread so much...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thank you Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                          I dont actually get PM's, as i have PM turned off.
                          Ah. Of course.

I'd recommend people try PM'ing Darren or David, since they're the most senior in the chain of command. Or even email them. Then keep your fingers crossed.
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 03 September 2005, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Perhaps if y'all donated a single dollar a year for this forum you so love, the management would be able to afford more reliable hosting.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                              Perhaps if y'all donated a single dollar a year for this forum you so love, the management would be able to afford more reliable hosting.
                              You do realise this is all provided for free? If someone was required to pay for the setup required to host the forums/site, you would be looking at thousands of dollars a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X