SGA Gate Replica Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Gate Replica Coaster

Recently, I was at the London Film and Comic Con, and I spotted the SGU Replica Gate coaster for £5 on a trader table from QMX. There's an SG-1 version aswell, that seems to be quite expensive because of it's rarity.

Is there an SGA version out there aswell? I'd like to complete the set.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    Is there an SGA version out there aswell? I'd like to complete the set.
    Hi, I have looked into this myself and unfortunately there are were no SGA coasters produced. I am however thinking of making some myself using 3d modeling when I have finished them I will post them for viewing.
    Last edited by Stubba2; 14 July 2012, 06:44 PM.
    sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
      Hi, I have looked into this myself and unfortunately there are were no SGA coasters in produced. I am however thinking of making some myself using 3d modeling when I have finished them I will post them for viewing.
      Oh cool. Let me know how it turns out.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

I got the SGU coasters for Mother's Day and they're beautiful. Good luck finding the SGA set. I wish I could help.

~BB~

Comment

Originally posted by BellaBelucci View Post
          I got the SGU coasters for Mother's Day and they're beautiful. Good luck finding the SGA set. I wish I could help.

~BB~
          Indeed they are!

I was really impressed with it when I saw a single one on a trader table at LFCC for £5. Glad I bought it! Just wish that an SG1 version was there aswell.

Comment

Indeed they are!

I was really impressed with it when I saw a single one on a trader table at LFCC for £5. Glad I bought it! Just wish that an SG1 version was there aswell.
            You can still buy the SG1 and SGU coasters at a reasonable price from Think Geek in the US. I just purchased two sets of each for US$29.00 each set on ebay they are currently $60-70-110 a set and the SGU are not available at this time.
            Last edited by Stubba2; 16 July 2012, 08:24 PM.
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
              You can still buy the SG1 and SGU coasters at a reasonable price from Think Geek in the US. I just purchased two sets of each for US$29.00 each set on ebay they are currently $60-70-110 a set and the SGU are not available at this time.
              I'd love a link that has them for that cheap of a price. Unfortunately, they seem to go for £90+ in England. And as have I said, but which you've chosen to ignore, I already have the SGU version, and just need to get the SG-1 version and an SGA version to complete the set!

Comment

I'd love a link that has them for that cheap of a price. Unfortunately, they seem to go for £90+ in England. And as have I said, but which you've chosen to ignore, I already have the SGU version, and just need to get the SG-1 version and an SGA version to complete the set!
                Here you go.
                http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/where...gate&x=12&y=11

Comment

Back on topic.

If anyone decides to make SGA gate replica coasters, or can contact QMX and convince them to make them, then please do!!!

Comment

I wish they'd made a coaster for the Atlantis Gate too. I'm puzzled as to how SGU gets one made, when it was only on for two seasons, yet Atlantis was on for five, and didn't!!

So if anyone here has made them, or is planning to make them, I'm sure they'd be popular!

Cate
                    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Working...
                    X