Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

...you read the name "Dominic" as "Demonic". Yeah, I did just that a few minutes ago when reading this article. Can you blame me???

Thought it was time for this thread. And if it already exists, well, my apologies.

Sig by ME.

Default Re: You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

When you put salt at all your doors and windows every night...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

When you go out and buy an impala, a black one ...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

...you follow a lot of Supernatural cast and crew on twitter. And then you check twitter every day for any SPN scoop, filming pics, etc...

Sig by ME.

Whenever you can see your breath, you think there is a ghost around
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Chasing McKay and Shep with Kolya's Harpoon

Your rental car is an Chevy Malibu but you are really pissed it aint a Impala
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.

When you think/hope every classic muscle car you catch a (fleeting) glimpse of might be an Impala.

Sig by ME.

...when you no longer let the dog sleep on the end of your bed...

...when you can name all the Stargate actors/actresses that have guest starred in SPN and name the episodes they were in...

(I did this the other night)

Sig by ME.

Somewhere in the insanity of my own mind. I think.

RiG, I totally do that!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...to-Obsessed-If

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_chic View Post
    RiG, I totally do that!
    Heh. Cool!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.
    Dean would be so proud.

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

Love it! I actually have "Carry On My Wayward Son" as my ringtone.

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...to-Obsessed-If
    Yeah, I thought there might be. I was just too lazy to look for it. And also, I was going more for of the "can't help it" side of things. If that makes any sense. I can;t seem to explain it properly right now, Think my brain is fried from working all day.

...you are only able to watch part of one ep in the morning reruns on TNT before you have to go to work so you grab your DVD's the minute you get home and put in the episode you started watching earlier and watch all of it. Even if you've seen it a million times already. I can't help it, once I start watching an ep I have to finish watching it. I think I need that...closure.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; August 9th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Sig by ME.

I had to leave for class when the second episode started on TNT last year, so I would watch and wait until I knew what the episode was, or until the title card came on.

...and with all the TNT watching, my roommate (generally not a fan of scifi/fantasy/supernatural) was able to recognize most episodes before S6. She'd come back from class, watch a couple minutes then say "Is this the one where they....". I felt so proud

Probie

if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmom8873 View Post
    if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.
    Now that is cool! And welcome to GW and the SPN forum!

Sig by ME.

Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas...

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas...
    WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly?

I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt. And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.

Sig by ME.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly?
    I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt. And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.
    I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.

I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.
    OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share!

I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.
    Oh, blu-ray, lucky you!

I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.
    Oh man! I would love to have that!

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe
    HA! I love it!

Sig by ME.

Teyla Re: You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share!
    Absolutely! Hopefully I'll be un-Probied by that time.

Oh, blu-ray, lucky you!
    Jensen in High Definition all the better to see those freckles I adore ::wipes away drool:: Yum

Oh man! I would love to have that!
    Found it on Amazon - only about $20 with shipping. I am going to squee and do a happy dance when it comes in the mail.

HA! I love it!
    It's not my fault that the stores are carrying Dean-esque clothes, now is it?

By all means, keep the Little Dean coming. It's better than a lot of stuff people are dressing their kids in nowadays.

And I have figured out how to solve both my not-getting-up-til-noon-on-the-last-days-of-summer and my lack of SPN problems. I need to get my butt out of bed in time to watch the TNT episodes every morning. See, those boys are all kinds of helpful. Even if you don't have a monster problem