Questions for Jonathon Young & Agam Darshi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions for Jonathon Young & Agam Darshi

Okay, so I'm going to MCM tomorrow to meet Agam Darshi and Jonathon Young *holds in squees desperately* and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what I should ask them?

It coud be anything, I just really want suggestions!

Thanks, Star
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

I would like to know what Jon thinks of his vampire claws. Those things have got to be a pain to wear (literally!). Have they ever popped off in the middle of a scene or has he accidentally skewered another actor with them?

I hope you have a totally awesome time!!!!!
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

For Johnathon Young-Does he have a favorite episode that he's been in so far?

For Agam Darshi-Is she like her character Kate in real life? Her personality I mean

Thanks for taking our questions into consideration, I hope you have a great time!!
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

For Jonathon if he could be a regular cast member in season 5 or if he is in season 5 at all maybe for a little bit more episodes or if he actually wants to do a fifth season. Really it would be so great if you ask him that. When he would say that he would very much like to do a next season, then I have one sorrow less.
        Last edited by Altariel; 29 October 2011, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Okay, I MET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!*breathes*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMG!

Sorry, didn't ask any of those questions, was a little too starsruck! But I asked whether he liked his first convention and he said it was realy fun! And I have photos to upload!
          I'm so bummed I didn't ask him anythinglike that, was so nervous!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

I would really love to see the photos! Maybe a vid too? That would be great What did he say and what question were there? Something new about Teslen?

Comment

I've got a few vids! Gotta upload them to YT tomorrow! :d
              He said he was really enjoying his first con and it was fun. At the panel, there wern't any questions about Teslen And it was only 18 mins long because they overrun with the photo op so didn't get the full half hour Plus, it was hard to hear them over the noise outside the curtains.... But still, great day! Thouroghly enjoyed it!
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Okay, I MET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!*breathes*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMG!

Sorry, didn't ask any of those questions, was a little too starsruck! But I asked whether he liked his first convention and he said it was realy fun! And I have photos to upload!
                I'm so bummed I didn't ask him anythinglike that, was so nervous!
                That's so awesome!! Ha I know I'd be waaay too nervous to ask any questions too Can't wait to see the vids and photos!!!
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                X