• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge entry all in green because Ireland and luck

Comment

Challenge entry:

Comment

I am working on character artwork again for one of my characters, named Spike.

In this case Iam adding her wings, She wears dark sea/forest green and dark lavender/sea blue

Green in some circlies, is related to luck, so would it count ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nice avis Planet, and lovely challenge entries SCIMM - @ Loki!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Nice avis Planet, and lovely challenge entries SCIMM - @ Loki!
            Thanks.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thank you, Jumble

Comment

Challenge 271

Lucky

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

CHALLENGE WEEK 272

‘TIS AUTUMN!

Autumn begins next week (in the UK), so your challenge this week is to create a piece of art giving your impression of what Autumn is/means to you. As usual, you can interpret the challenge any which way you please

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY THE 28TH SEPTEMBER.

Please remember to put your name/initials on your artwork – thanks

Comment

Challenge entry............

Comment

Beautiful colors, Jumble.

Comment

Well I missed the Lucky themed tendays

But nevertheless I will link Spike here, this is the best I can do with the shots I have {which are severely lacking at this moment until I can get more from the show directly where the character design is from}

In the meantime, enjoy! {Image may be too large for Gateworld so I put it inside Spoiler tags!}

NOTE: Spike is named after the legndary british comedian Spike Milligan, and also after a kitten I once had. Spikes normal outfit colors are deep green and deep blue, however in some areas and angles the deep blue becomes a deep lavender hue and the deep green because a deep brass-green mix

NOTE 2: In some cultures, Green means Luck

Spoiler:

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thank you SCIMM

Princess - beautful work, but putting it in spoilers makes no difference, you still have to keep it below 100kb and less than 700px wide. Perhaps just post a link to it instead?

Comment

Re-posting to put the dates right - I don't know what I was thinking

Posting this here to make sure everyone knows they are welcome

The MartinWooHoodStock thread will soon be ten years old – hard to believe!

Lately the thread has been very quiet due to most of Martin’s WooHoos having moved on with their lives – getting boyfriends, getting engaged, building houses, getting married, having babies, travelling all over the world and generally getting on with happy lives – which is wonderful!

So I’m looking ahead to MartinMas 2018 and thinking this is likely to be the last one. That being the case, it wood be lovely if we could try to make it a really good one so we can go out with a BANG!!!

I’m proposing to start the MartinMas festivities on 22nd December and finishing on 2nd January – that will give us 12 weeks in which to squeeze in some PS-ing, GIMP-ing or whatever ‘ing’ we all do Woodn’t it be wonderful if everybody could produce just 12 pieces of art so we could make it a real WooHoo celebration? Little tip: what I usually do is produce something for Day 1, save it in layers, then use that as a template for the other 11 days, just changing the picture, the number and maybe a different texture or colour – easy right? And there is no specific ‘theme’ this time and Martin doesn’t have to appear in every piece – just go with whatever you feel Please make your arties 680 x 383 so they fit the vid screen and also please put your name on - thank you

So in a nutshell – probably the last Martinmas; long enough away to allow us all to (hopefully) find some time to make stuff; keep it simple! And if you are not going to be able to be around GW to post your art just pm it to me and I will be very happy post it all for you

Thanks

Comment

Sorry this is late, guys...

Challenge 272

Autumn

Jumble

sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tutorial Week 77

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries (both your original tutorial and any art you make following a tutorial this week) to Jumble by 5pm Friday 12th October (UK time)
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X