Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's part of his conspiracy in the US that all the Trump scandals and controversies are the left trying the undermine the last presidential election
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      She's spoken before the UN, she's tried to elevate awareness of climate change, she's championed the right of children to have a world beyond where old pricks like you shuffle off this mortal coil.
      WTF had you done by 16?
      So, nothing of note.

Comment

Your article doesn't even support your opinion.
        It's talking about having 5 left, and 5 right leaning judges, then having 5 more as swing voters.
        How damn stupid are you?
        Are you just as incompetent as trump?
        Do you need a sharpie to write anything these days?
        And, given the chance, don't you think the left would stack the court so that it is in their favor again? That is why they're even talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          And, given the chance, don't you think the left would stack the court so that it is in their favor again? That is why they're even talking about it.
          Projection much?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Projection much?
            IF the courts aren't biased, why are they such effective tools for the left to stymie Trumps' efforts? Particularly liberal hellholes like the 9th Circuit in Calif. ?

Comment

They are doing their job?
              The courts screw over both parties when they try to break the law, because they follow the law, not political affiliation?
              sigpic

Comment

They are doing their job?
                The courts screw over both parties when they try to break the law, because they follow the law, not political affiliation?
                Then why does the left always bring their suits in far left courts such as the 9th Circle of Hell? They pick leftist courts. In fact, I forget the details, but there's one recent or maybe still current case where the 9th Circle of Hell tried to make its ruling nationwide, rather than for its jurisdiction only.

Wanna tell me again how the courts aren't politicized by BOTH parties?

The only difference is until now, the left has held the edge in that arena.

Comment

Then why does the left always bring their suits in far left courts such as the 9th Circle of Hell? They pick leftist courts. In fact, I forget the details, but there's one recent or maybe still current case where the 9th Circle of Hell tried to make its ruling nationwide, rather than for its jurisdiction only.

Wanna tell me again how the courts aren't politicized by BOTH parties?

The only difference is until now, the left has held the edge in that arena.
                  Do you realise how often in the last two days you have said
                  "I do not recall"
                  "I do not remember"
                  "Many people are saying"?

Well, **** facts then, you have your "do not recall's"

ARE the courts politicised?
                  YES, and I dare you to find an instance when I have said they are not. What I was talking about was the suggestion that thier should be a permanent 5 left and 5 right leaning judges with 5 justices that are proven to be apolitical to balance it.
                  SHOULD that be NEEDED?
                  HELL NO.
                  The role of the judiciary is to remain impartial, to follow the law, not the whims of any political party.
                  It should not matter to a judge who puts them in power, but that it is their duty to uphold the law.
                  Want to keep bitching about the 9th circuit?
                  How about the other 8 that you lot have stacked with conservatives?
                  You want them all?

Heil Annoyed.
                  (yeah, I went there, because you already have a long time ago in this discussion.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this is who you put in charge of the system you complain against the most.
                    sigpic

Comment

Particularly liberal hellholes like the 9th Circuit in Calif. ?
                      ah the conservatives once again revealing themselves to be the real Big Godvernment worshipers

Comment

btw I know we shouldn't judge by appearances...but ffs just look at Betsy Devos

whenever she talks you can almost hear "tchirp tchirp"

if that stupid face doesn't scream Dumb Blonde Bird-Brained Broad I dunno what does

Comment

Yeah, this is who you put in charge of the system you complain against the most.
                          So? Some Democrat goes on a rant against a Republican. Happens every day.

Comment

It's sad you see nothing wrong with the government not following the law. Oh that's right, the law only applies to people who disagree with your views
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

So? Some Democrat goes on a rant against a particularly stupid Republican. Happens every day.
                              fixed

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X