Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *DS and Tommy arrive on the beach with towels and a picnic basket*

Tommy: Oh, hello. This is a nice suprise, I didn't know there was a beach party planned for today.

DS: *to Kit and Vera* Wow, those are cool sand castles! How about adding some sea shell ornaments to the upper part, Kit?
    Kit: Yay sea shells!

*Vera glowers and growls quietly and furiously starts piling more sand on top of her castle and gathering up all the sea shells she can*

*Gowen looks over at DS and Tommy*
    Gowen: Oh hey there! Yeah this was sort of a bit impromptu but you know its always the right time for a beach party
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *grins a wraithy grin in return* Thanks, I'm fine as well. Well-fed and quite content with life in general. Are you up to something specific or just taking a stroll?
      RP: Thats good to hear! We're just strolling. I assume all is well at the hive?

Betua: With possible chances of wraithy lovin'?

RP: I made no promises.

Betua: yet

RP: We'll let you get back to ...wherever your going

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Kit: Yay sea shells!

*Vera glowers and growls quietly and furiously starts piling more sand on top of her castle and gathering up all the sea shells she can*

*Gowen looks over at DS and Tommy*
        Gowen: Oh hey there! Yeah this was sort of a bit impromptu but you know its always the right time for a beach party
        Tommy: Indeed! *puts down the picnic basket* It's not much but everybody who likes can take from our picnic. It's mostly chocolate biscuits and sandwiches.

DS: It looks like Vera is feeling competitive today. *picks up a dried starfish and offers it to Vera* Here, would you like to have this as an ornament for your castle? I think it would look good on that tower.

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        RP: Thats good to hear! We're just strolling. I assume all is well at the hive?

Betua: With possible chances of wraithy lovin'?

RP: I made no promises.

Betua: yet

RP: We'll let you get back to ...wherever your going
        Rhys: Oh yes, all is well on the hives. The usual you know, chocolate-addicted worshippers, champagne jacuzzis and such... And I'm very certain wraithy lovin' is going on as well. I was about to visit the Scottish Wraith at the hill fort. See you then!

Comment

Rhys: Oh yes, all is well on the hives. The usual you know, chocolate-addicted worshippers, champagne jacuzzis and such... And I'm very certain wraithy lovin' is going on as well. I was about to visit the Scottish Wraith at the hill fort. See you then!
          RP: still never visited the Scottish wraith yet >.< totally on the to do list while we're here.

Betua: that reminds me*facepalm* forgot to send the box of chocolates your queen ordered. I'll send them when we return to our hive.

RP: alright see you around! o/ ^_^ *Betua waves as his mate says this*

Comment

Working...
          X