Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR: That's a good idea Bajka. And with this new super power I can do it
    Juliet: Go on then, do it.
    HR: *uses powers to erase Bunsens memory and gives him new ones*
    There I hope that worked....
    Bunsen: What happened? Who- who are you?
    HR: No one you need to be worried about *unties Bunsen* There, now you can go
    Bunsen: OK weirdos *leaves*
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Orb: *puts her hands on her hips as Bunsen leaves* Weirdos? o.O

Bullseye: That is coming from someone who wears corrective eye lenses but has no visible eyes.

Orb: It's all in the perspective, I guess.

Comment

DS: *snorts with laughter at Bullseye's remark*

Vincent: Weirdos? If he has no recollection of who he is at all he will have a hard time on Swedonia where there are weirdos at every corner.

DS: I'm glad though Bajka had this great idea and Bunsen didn't get harmed or marooned somewhere.

Comment

Juliet: Meh, I say we should have fed him to the sarlacc.
          Ruby: Maybe we should have fed you to the sarlacc as well
          Juliet: I would have pushed you down first!
          *arguing starts*
          HR: Ladies, ladies, ladies....why don't you settle this in a mud wrestling match?
          *Ruby and Juliet glare at each other*
          Juliet: I'll win!
          Ruby: *growls*
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Vincent: *is suddenly very attentive at the mention of mud wrestling match*

DS: I suggest a chocolate wrestling match! That'll make the cleaning up afterwards much more pleasant!

Vincent: That sounds as if you have a good deal of experience with that kind of thing.

DS: Chocolate-coated Wraith - can't get better than that, combining two of my obsessions.

Vincent: *creates a bucket with liquid chocolate out of thin air* Who wants?

Comment

HR: Hey good idea DS
              *sees Vincent create bucket with liquid chocolate*
              Juliet: O.O How did you do that?
              HR: *when no one is looking, uses telepathic powers to toss bucket over Ruby*
              Ruby: My dress!!! *looks at Juliet who is laughing at her* GRR! *jumps Juliet*
              HR:
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Vincent: *watches the Wraith Queens fight and grins*

DS: *hurries to the next shop and comes back with two buckets of chocolate, hands one to HR and empties the other one over Vincent's head*

Vincent: Oi!

Comment

Betty: *tries to hold back a laugh at Vincent*
                  HR: Thanks DS *wonders who he should empty it on*
                  Mina: *walks up to HR, turns bucket upside down and empties it on him*
                  HR: O.O
                  Sally: CHOCOLATE COATED WORSHIPER!
                  HR: Uh oh *runs, whilst grinning as the Queens chase after him, except for Ruby and Juliet who are still wrestling*
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Gregus is a little embarrassed.
                    Bajka, Marek and Rocky are very happy to see chocolade on almost everyone.
                    Rocky(looking at Bajka): Not all are chocolade coated.
                    Bajka:
                    Marek:
                    Rocky and Marek go quickly to find more chocolate. Bajka try to hide somewhere.
                    sigpic

Comment

DS: *happily splashes chocolate everywhere, unconcerned whether it hits Wraith or worshipper*

Vincent: *facepalm*

Comment

*On the beach members of the hippy Commune and the Pirate Camp are setting up some beachy fun. There is a barbecue, volleyball, plenty of buckets and spades and open fronted tents for people to lounge in and watch the sea*

*Gowen is helping with the food whilst his sister Vera is attempting to make a bigger sand castle than Kit*
                        Kit: *looking critically at his towers* Need more flags...
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

*RP and Betua are enjoying a forest stroll.*
                          Betua: I'm working on a new recipe

RP: oh?

Betua: since our visit to Mexico last summer I've been trying to figure out a way incorporate mango and cayenne pepper.

RP: Chocolate goes well with everything :3

Betua: this is true. When in doubt, drown it in chocolate.

Comment

*DS and Tommy arrive on the beach with towels and a picnic basket*

Tommy: Oh, hello. This is a nice suprise, I didn't know there was a beach party planned for today.

DS: *to Kit and Vera* Wow, those are cool sand castles! How about adding some sea shell ornaments to the upper part, Kit?

*Rhys is on his way to the Scottish Wraith Hill Fort. He notices voices nearby and recognises RP and Betua*

Rhys: Hi! Long time, no see. How are you?

Comment

*Betua looks up to see who called to them*

Betua: Too long! Hows it going, friend? * wraithy grin*

RP: Hi Rhys! *smiles warmly and waves* We're doing great, thanks!

Comment

Rhys: *grins a wraithy grin in return* Thanks, I'm fine as well. Well-fed and quite content with life in general. Are you up to something specific or just taking a stroll?

Comment

Working...
                                X