Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the Zat be done. I have a resin open one but having it open and close would be sweet. Of course it would depend on the price

Comment

well I just *finally* placed my order for both the glider and 302, came here to check out any news on the puddle jumper to find nothing sucks.
      Hope they eventually bring it out. maybe even an SGU shuttle too?

Comment

Here are mine. Wish the gate had came with a stand. But they are great! I also wish there were many more Stargate props and ships!

A video of my collection:

Comment

Is this still an active thread? I am still waiting for the capital ship releases eluded to in this thread.
          sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I dont care what they release, I would love to see more from Quantum Mechanix for Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by jkno View Post
              Here are mine. Wish the gate had came with a stand.
              Here is a company that does custom model stands at good prices.
              http://www.laserfirecreations.com
              sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
                Here is a company that does custom model stands at good prices.
                http://www.laserfirecreations.com
                I can recommend Matt and Betsy's work. They are first class. Deal with them in total confidence.
                e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Working...
                X