Bride (810)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    And no more creators. I never thought I would be happy that the creators of a show left... but I am!! They were stoping exactly all of the things that has happend this season.
    I'll tell you this - things definitely haven't fallen apart without them around. I really can't wait to see what happens starting January 15th.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree that Lana was holding Clark back. She's so annoying. Notice how she is always sad. No one else is always sad. Chloe is always smiling and Lois is always sarcastic. They have personalities. Lana doesn't. I can't stand her. I hate her for ruining that kiss

Comment

I have to agree on this last ep it was excellent! I used to like Lana thinking her and Clark were cool together and now I don't. I hope she doesn't make anymore appearances. Can hardly wait for new ep is Jan.

Comment

Lana will be appearing in 3-4 more episodes this season, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
            And it gets worse... I thought the spoiler I read was for Bride but oi I was wrong...!

Tiny "spoiler" for Bulletproof

Spoiler:
            There is a kiss between L... and Clark in Bulletproof..! And Lois isn't in that ep! So yeah it's gotta be Lana. And I SO was hoping they wouldnt go down that road, and it didnt look like it either after Bride...

Well I just hope it's one of those "hey wait what are u doing?!" kisses...
            Last edited by Ronja; 27 November 2008, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I haven't been able to watch all of the episodes this season (I've been trying to catch up on the highlights at least on youtube). After seeing the Bride excerpts, I'm struck by how we see the whole Clark/Lois thing only through Lois' eyes. We see how much she is into him; she talks to several people (or they talk to her--Jimmy, Ollie, etc.). They apparently know about how she feels, but we don't really see much (or rather, hear much) about how Clark feels about her (at least from Clark--how does Ollie know, really?). I hope they deal with that fairly soon....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

this was a wicked episode.

Comment

Actually it's not all new writers. They have some that have been on staff since season 2. So I'm thinking it's more like letting the creators go gave the writers a chance to get more creative.

I can't believe we have to wait awhile for a new episode! But at least this one left us breathless. I'm going to rewatch this season because it's been so damn good! The interactions between Clark and Lois, Chloe and Jimmy, Clark and Chole, Clark and Lana, Lana and Green Arrow were great.

Though I think Shelby should've been carrying the rings . I thought it was cool that Clark offered Chloe and Jimmy the barn (sure hope they got the animal smell out though! HA!) and Clark walking Chloe to the altar. Nice wedding until Doomsday showed up. Bad guys have the worst timing ever!
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                    3-4? I remember reading that she would be guest starring for 8 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by cflat View Post
                      3-4? I remember reading that she would be guest starring for 8 episodes.
                      It was just 5 episodes. She's only from Episodes 10-15 of Smallville

Comment

Working...
                      X