Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have never thought this sounded like voyager 90 watever.its still stargate and im not going to say it sucks until the pilot premieres next year.and with movies and tv drama doesnt mean high school drama.this is scifi not the wb or the cw

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      I'll believe it when I see it
      same here

these guys have a HUGE track record of saying what they think you want to hear just to avoid facing any crit
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        same here

these guys have a HUGE track record of saying what they think you want to hear just to avoid facing any crit
        exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          same here

*cough*Carson*cough*LIzzeh

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
            The biggest flaw is that it was not hinted in Atlantis. It would not be bad if rodney and zelenka while searching in the stargate material in the Atlantis computer found about the ship. How do they find it? A linghtnig striking the stargate aflicting the DHD and iniciating a protocol to connect to the ship. The point to me is, how they get there.
            I believe that the Clava Thessara Infinatas from season 10 of SG-1 has something to do with Stargate Universe. It was mentioned in numerous episodes, but came to nothing.

Comment

Hehehehe, I tell everyone who knows me that I'm not gonna bl**dy watch SGU if it turns out to be the Science Fiction OC (they just sigh and start a new topic) but I stand to that, I'll give the pilot a chance, and with the lack of SG1, SGA I'll probably just have to watch the series anyways to get my Stargate fix, but if it turns out to be in any way related to The OC or those type of shows I'll probably rant on about how bad it is throughout every episode. *takes pity on her friends*
              sigpic
              The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Working...
              X