No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And, of course, MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
    Last edited by Scary Kitty; 04 May 2024, 10:02 AM.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thank you for the gentle hugs. Gentle ones are about all I can handle right now. I'm doing a little better each day. It's improving faster than I anticipated, so that's a good thing. Still, no driving is allowed for 2 weeks. That will be the hardest part, I think. We'll see if I comply....

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And, of course, MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
      Yes!! Happy May The Fourth!!!! I turned on The Phantom Menace, but fell asleep. I'll watch another later tonight.

Comment

Z2Laru0.jpg Just take it steady & do not try to run till you can walk properly
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          Z2Laru0.jpg Just take it steady & do not try to run till you can walk properly
          Thank you!!

And that's good advice!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Thank you for the gentle hugs. Gentle ones are about all I can handle right now. I'm doing a little better each day. It's improving faster than I anticipated, so that's a good thing. Still, no driving is allowed for 2 weeks. That will be the hardest part, I think. We'll see if I comply....
            Great to hear it's improving more quickly, but I'm with Who Knows; keep taking it easy and be sure you can handle it before you try anything more strenuous. Slow and steady wins the race.

Yes!! Happy May The Fourth!!!! I turned on The Phantom Menace, but fell asleep. I'll watch another later tonight.
            Heh! Sounds like rest is still on the menu!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Revenge of the Fifth!

Cause I wasn't here on may the fourth... anywho, I did play Jedi Survivor and I did retail therapy buying Star Wars Lego themed sets. I couldn't resist the new TIE Fighter set and one set from The Mandalorian, and two new pens in the shape of lightsabers (one for me and one for my sister).
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Great to hear it's improving more quickly, but I'm with Who Knows; keep taking it easy and be sure you can handle it before you try anything more strenuous. Slow and steady wins the race.
                You and Who Knows were prophetic. I overdid it on Sunday and felt a world of hurt on Monday. Oh well, I learned a lesson.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus

Cause I wasn't here on may the fourth... anywho, I did play Jedi Survivor and I did retail therapy buying Star Wars Lego themed sets. I couldn't resist the new TIE Fighter set and one set from The Mandalorian, and two new pens in the shape of lightsabers (one for me and one for my sister).
                Ooooh, I want a pen like that! Where did you buy them from?

Comment

You and Who Knows were prophetic. I overdid it on Sunday and felt a world of hurt on Monday. Oh well, I learned a lesson.
                  OSYtbfB.gif And if you don't do as you are told we will tell Darren & Baggie,& aCg1YkF.gif
                  http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

That's a sweet haul!

Uh oh. Is Lizzeh gonna have to give you her disappointed look? Take it easy, woman! *gentle hugs*

Comment

Ooooh, I want a pen like that! Where did you buy them from?
                      From the Lego store webshop... Let me see if I can find a link for you...

Here's a link on Amazon.com to the lightsaber gel pens.
                      I wasn't able to find it again in the Lego store.

And DPD apparently tried to deliver my Lego stuff today but claims the address was wrong. Sorry fellas, the address is very much correct and if you claim nobody was home, that's also a lie. They better show up tomorrow with my things.

So, I went bowling with 2 of my colleagues and a friend of theirs after work... and I creamed them unexpectedly in round 2. In round 1 I scored a meager 65 points and they all wanted to score 100+ points which they did, between 105 and 115 points. The gutter was my best friend in round 1.

Round 2, however, I got to 135 points and they didn't even break a 100.

Then also won the very short, as we ran out of time, round 3... and thus ended up 2nd on the overall leader board.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Boston Celtics won their first conference semifinal basketball game last night! I muted it so I wouldn't have to hear the squeaky sneakers. And yes, I only watch when they get into the playoffs. Basketball isn't really my game.

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post

OSYtbfB.gif And if you don't do as you are told we will tell Darren & Baggie,& aCg1YkF.gif

That first gif is just *chef's kiss*!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                        Uh oh. Is Lizzeh gonna have to give you her disappointed look? Take it easy, woman! *gentle hugs*​
                        Oh dear, I can easily picture THAT look. You guys crack me up!! I am behaving, promise!!

From the Lego store webshop... Let me see if I can find a link for you...

Here's a link on Amazon.com to the lightsaber gel pens.
                        I wasn't able to find it again in the Lego store.

And DPD apparently tried to deliver my Lego stuff today but claims the address was wrong. Sorry fellas, the address is very much correct and if you claim nobody was home, that's also a lie. They better show up tomorrow with my things.
                        I've added those pens to my Amazon wish list. Thanks!!

I hope you get your stuff today!!

So, I went bowling with 2 of my colleagues and a friend of theirs after work... and I creamed them unexpectedly in round 2. In round 1 I scored a meager 65 points and they all wanted to score 100+ points which they did, between 105 and 115 points. The gutter was my best friend in round 1.

Then also won the very short, as we ran out of time, round 3... and thus ended up 2nd on the overall leader board.
                        Good job with the second game! The gutter is a nasty fiend!

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a fun Screw the Angst Wednesday!

As for me, I had another long long day on the mainland pillaging the villages and bringing back lots of loot. My feet are SO TIRED.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Boo to the DPD!

But yay for bowling excellence! Hope you get another chance to trounce them soon and that this time you make mincemeat of that gutter!

The Boston Celtics won their first conference semifinal basketball game last night! I muted it so I wouldn't have to hear the squeaky sneakers. And yes, I only watch when they get into the playoffs. Basketball isn't really my game.
                          Nor mine. Even muting the volume to silence the sneakers isn't enough for me.

Oh dear, I can easily picture THAT look. You guys crack me up!! I am behaving, promise!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                            X