Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
    Oh they're the randomly magically appearing ice cubes eh
    Well, they did appear on my b'day two years ago. So, they had to come from somewhere.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ahh I see thats awesome!.. though I think magically appearing would be better.
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
        though I think magically appearing would be better.
        It does. I have to agree.

Comment

Then we could always expect magically appearing interesting ice cubes.. now you've taken that hope from us
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Good question... And the answer -> I wouldn't know. *plays the innocent tune*
            I tell you where they came from You could buy them in 'Blokker'
            Of course for people not living in Belgium this doesn't mean a thing but it is a shop in Belgium Who sells actually plates and stuff for inside your house, but from time to time it has those cute little things

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              I tell you where they came from You could buy them in 'Blokker'
              That's probably where they came from too. I never really asked my friends where they got my b'day presents. Doesn't seem appropriate, does it?

Comment

That's probably where they came from too. I never really asked my friends where they got my b'day presents. Doesn't seem appropriate, does it?
                Unless you want more of them And so you need to buy new one...or when you have over-used them and they broke
                poor anatomical correct women

okay remember...PG forum...PG...PG...PG...

Comment

^ Lmao...
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

Unless you want more of them And so you need to buy new one...or when you have over-used them and they broke
                    poor anatomical correct women

okay remember...PG forum...PG...PG...PG...
                    that's PG15, of course...
                    Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                    Check out my Flickr

Comment

My ear is burning...

And my mind is quite disturbed (but in a funny way) right now.

Comment

Hey folks,

Wow, great thread Thanks Lilith for starting it, and thanks to RepliCartertje for telling me about it

Well where do I start? I'll tell you all a little of my story
                        I'm 24 years old, I am a Lesbian I have been openly Lesbian now for about 4 years and it was the most scary but empowering thing I've ever done! Although I only "came out" 4 years ago I realise now that I have been Gay for as long as I can remember, but once I began to realise I felt something when I saw some women and I was very close to my female teachers at school at that stage I was about 7 years old, I remember feeling very confused and a bit scared cause my Mum and my teachers teaching that girls liked boys so I didn't tell anyone that I felt differently cause I thought I would get into trouble, but I used to watch ST-TNG cause I had a huge crush on the character Diana(sp?) Troi(sp?) but used to hide it by saying I liked Wesley Crusher as I got older my feelings/attraction for women only grew, then one of my older family members said he was Gay I found out from T.V what that meant and for the first time I realised wasn't the only person who felt as I did but I still hid it from everyone even myself cause I was afraid as being Catholic it isn't spoken about or even accepted. So ignored my feelings until at the age of 20, when I met a girl and fell in love, I told my family when I was 21, my Mum told me that she already knew she was just waiting for me to be ready to tell everyone, and now I am very single

Ok that's me nice to meet those I haven't already met and BTW I also have a disability talk about minority group eh lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

welcome to our little growing community Julia! you sorta made growing up a gay Catholic sound easy

okay, guys... i'm gone for the weekend and you guys decide it's time to break out the innuendos! i feel so loved!
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            welcome to our little growing community Julia! you sorta made growing up a gay Catholic sound easy

okay, guys... i'm gone for the weekend and you guys decide it's time to break out the innuendos! i feel so loved!
                            I didn't do it!!! it was all FH her fault!!! all her fault!!!

Comment

I didn't do it!!! it was all FH her fault!!! all her fault!!!
                              What did I do? I have no idea what you're talking about. *insert innocent whistle*

Comment

What did I do? I have no idea what you're talking about. *insert innocent whistle*
                                At least you are cooled down now with the rain, no need to experiment with icecubes anymore I take it

Comment

Working...
                                X