The GLBT and GSA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Right now...yes, I think. Why, feel threatened?
    I was going to say that...but I was trying to be nice cause I'm new in here

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Oh, we're all pretty new in this thread.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh, we're all pretty new in this thread.
        Thats because this thread is pretty new it's self

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
          Yup. What he said.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Right now...yes, I think. Why, feel threatened?
            but the question is should he feel that way or not???

Maybe
            Only a maybe eh...well now I am hurt, I at least thought I was scarier...

*cries* No one fears me anymore...When did that happen??
            nooo

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Julia(samcarterrules)
            who wants to be nice if you can be fearcefull and scary and witty

SA... and if you don't know what it stands for it is not South African So think again

Comment

don't worry gavo... i'm not completely gay, so i'll talk guys with you
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                You are only in weekends I take it

No just j/k

If you want to put it I consider myself also bi I think, since I dated men, and fell in love with them, but still with a woman it is different. Not sure what I am...and does it really matter??

Comment

*dances around* Yay someone to talk guys with

As I said earlier in this thread or atleast ment to, I am not sure if I am completly gay or not at this stage

Comment

i like to think that, as long as i'm getting some i don't rightly care what gender the person is
                    sigpic

Comment

i like to think that, as long as i'm getting some i don't rightly care what gender the person is
                      While this sounds extremly funny and strange you are right I mean it isn't about gender...but about who that person is. I mean what kind of character she/he has... Okay granted that there has to be some attraction, cause you can't do without. I mean honestly you can have the sweetest and caring person but if ther isn't that extra more, no way you fall in love with that person. But still a lot of a relationship is based on the character of a person. I mean for me that is more important then how the person looks... so gender doesn't is that important Although I must say I am mostly more attracted to women

Comment

Well that attitude is probably the best. Though a certain spark needs to be there for a relationship to form in the first place and it is hard to get that spark if the person is unatractive to you. Though for me the spark has to be there before I'll enter a relationship and a strong emotional bond needs to be there before i'll even consider getting physical with a partner

I rember seeing on TV here show that is a spoof of thoes self help tv shows and a peice of advice has stuck with me from it, You might be atracted to one gender but that shouldn't stop you from screwing the other, you will double your amount of potential partners. The TV show was called Life Support and was shown on the Australian Chanel SBS
                        Last edited by gavo2o; 17 July 2007, 06:54 AM.

Comment

*dances around* Yay someone to talk guys with

As I said earlier in this thread or atleast ment to, I am not sure if I am completly gay or not at this stage
                          Well maybe chatting with people here will help, and always remember that your gender/gender preference is just a label that society "gives" you but its what you feel inside that matters most

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

of course it is! it means that everyone has a fair and equal opportunity... there's this one guy i'd do if it weren't for the fact that he's racist and a phobe... but he's really honest and upfront about it, and he's hott... i'm still friends with him... i mean that kind of honesty is hard to come by, and he just tries to avoid all my gay friends... i may not be able to share my whole world with him, but i can still share a part of it... and i think that's thats the only thing that'skeeping him from going from friend to date material...
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh poor Lilith a Hot phobe that's gotta bite I have this stereotypical view that most guys find bi girls hot.. not that stereotypical, not in the guys I know anyways, I've asked lots of my guys friends.. most answers include or are followed with asking me to make out with my friends...

I have a bi friend, actually my bestfriend in the whole world. She once confessed to having a crush on me she told a couple other friends too they always wodnered why i wasn't weirded out.. I don't know I just wasn't. Too great of friends to let it bother me, that and when drunk I am apparently decided on the bi thing... *remembers back*...yeah..
                              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

lol! i know how that is... my friend is completely straight, but everytime we go out she's always "dressed up" in some way while i'm completely casual... ppl are always thinking we're a lesbian couple with me a butch.... and all of her guy friends who she wouldn't mind sleeping with have asked her about threesomes, and she always talks a bout me to them since i always complain that she gets all the guys, and well they seem to think that one day she'll say yes... i don't even know these guys, never met them and ironically the only thing stopping these threesomes, besides distance, is her "no" vote
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X