X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Great Races Vs. 4 Great Evils

I not sure if this has been done before, but what if the the 4 Great Races
    (Asguard, Nox, Furling, and Ancient) joined forces against the 4 Great Evils (Goa'uld, Wraith, Ori, and Replicator)? Who would win?

Beware I have friends and they are watching
    Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
    += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
    Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
    Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Well... the Ancients were destroyed by the Wraith, and the Asgard... I won't give too much detail.

But with the forces combined, I'd say the good guys
    Last edited by Anthony; 20 June 2007, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I don’t think that’s a fair match up. Your using four good races one of we have never seen before, they were together at one time but never fought against all the villains you had put on the evil side.

Here are my teams
      On the good side you have:
      The Alterans, Nox, Asguard, Tau'ri, Jaffa, Tok'ra, Tollan, Furlings, and most important the Crystal life forms (just for fun)
      And on the Evil side we have:
      The Ori, Goa'uld, Wraith, Replicators, Asurans, Genii, Lucian Alliance

What would happen if these guys fought?
      Who would lead each group? What cool technology would they make? Who would win?
      Last edited by jaffa_shol'va; 20 June 2007, 12:41 AM. Reason: added Furlings to good guys
      Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
      Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Furlings had a Utopian community that was destroyed by Goauld, they sound powerful but way too pacifist like the Nox.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va View Post
          I don’t think that’s a fair match up. Your using four good races one of we have never seen before, they were together at one time but never fought against all the villains you had put on the evil side.

Here are my teams
          The Alterans, Nox, Asguard, Tau'ri, Jaffa, Tok'ra, Tollan, Furlings, and most important the Crystal life forms (just for fun)

They are dead. The Genii, Lucian Alliance are dead with one Asgard or Alteran ship. The Wraith are dead with 2-4 Asgard ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Well... the Ancients were destroyed by the Wraith, and the Asgard were destroyed by replicators...

I'm not so sure the Asgard were. The decline in the Asgard civilisation was down to the cloning process they used. The DNA declined over time so that constant cloning would eventually lead to a dead end

Comment

Originally posted by paulschapman View Post
              I'm not so sure the Asgard were. The decline in the Asgard civilisation was down to the cloning process they used. The DNA declined over time so that constant cloning would eventually lead to a dead end
              Spoiler:
              They are dead, they committed mass sucide in Unending.

Comment

Actually, he is kind off correct. The war with the Replicators caused the Asgard a lot of damage. They almost lost there whole population to the war. That very war caused a huge amount of resources dedicated to the wat and not solving thier cloneing problem.
                Then...
                Spoiler:
                ...They were left with only one world and a unsolved problem, to make matters worse, there are enemies like Baal that could get thier sticky little hands on thier tech. So they had no choice but to end it. And all cause of the war with the replicators
                [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                HARRIMAN
                I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                HARRIMAN
                So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
                  Actually, he is kind off correct. The war with the Replicators caused the Asgard a lot of damage. They almost lost there whole population to the war. That very war caused a huge amount of resources dedicated to the wat and not solving thier cloneing problem.
                  Then...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...They were left with only one world and a unsolved problem, to make matters worse, there are enemies like Baal that could get thier sticky little hands on thier tech. So they had no choice but to end it. And all cause of the war with the replicators
                  How can Ba'al get to the Asgard(Ida) Galaxy without help from earth as we are the only people who know where the Ida Galaxy is at. So unless Ba'al invades the SGC and get the cordintes(spelling) from our computer, I dont see Ba'al getting the to the Asgard Galaxy.

Comment

Um...yeah, it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to get into the SGC and almost got what they wanted. I am betting that information from Anubis' mind prode on Thor includes the Asgard terratory. Not only them, but what if the SGC gets into another Foothold problem? The Asgard can't just take those risks, they said it themselves.
                    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va View Post
                      Here are my teams

The Asgard/Tau'ri/Alterans could kill the Wraith, Genii, and Lucian Alliance. The Alterans and Ori could fight long time because drones work against Ori mother ships and eventually Asgard would help them with beam weapons which work even better. Tau'ri, Asgard, and Alterans could combine against replicators which wouldn't be that hard to fight with the Alterans since they made the anti replicator weapon in the first place. As for the Goa'uld they may be difficult because of larger numbers but since most of the good guys are far more advanced they shouldn't be difficult.

The Nox wouldn't help us (pacifists), and we've never met the Furlings and we don't know they crystal lifeforms intentions at all.Tollan can defeat Goa'uld with Ion cannons unless they are Anubis modified ones. Jaffa would just help out as much as possible.

In conclusion: The good guys collectively are more advanced and have an advantage against bad guys. I think I've got them all. A lot depends on where the fighting will be though, since the Goa'uld can't cross galaxies, and some don't even have star ships.

Comment

Ignoring whether the races are still around or not, the main thing I'm considering is that the Nox, and possibly the Furlings, would not fight. While they may offer defenses, the fight itself would be two against four. Still, in term of ultimate conflict, good always conquers bad, so the good would win.
                        Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        Well... the Ancients were destroyed by the Wraith, and the Asgard... I won't give too much detail.

Right. That doesn't make sense to me, but I suppose if this is a spoiler about "Unending", it will become clear tomorrow evening. If it's a spoiler for "Ark of Truth" or even "Continuum", I'll find out after seeing which ever one of those this concerns.

Comment

Id say the evils.

Wraith have numbers, Ori are cheating, the replicaters handled both Goa'uld and asgard, give the them the goauld as well.

Also the Nox wont fight, they'd even stop the greats killing the evils.

Comment

Does anyone else think its funny that the ancients created the wraith, ori and the replicators, they were also largely responsible for the advancement of the Goa'uld?
                            "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nylon View Post
                              Does anyone else think its funny that the ancients created the wraith, ori and the replicators, they were also largely responsible for the advancement of the Goa'uld?
                              The Ancients did not create the Ori. They were once one great race, then they broke apart because the Ori wanted to share their knowledge and have people worship them and the Ancients were more into science and all that stuff so the Ancients leave their home galaxy to find a new home. They eventually found the MW and made it their home.

Comment

Working...
                              X