This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When & in what country the NEWEST episode will air

Since so many people say different things.. here is the correct time, date and place.
    First, you can find the episodeguide here: http://epguides.com/stargateatlantis/
    it also shows production # (sometimes used instead of episode numbers in TV schedules).
    • Canada was the first to continue with Season 3 in november! They showed up to ep16. There has been a break for Christmas & New year.
    • The UK will start continuing season 3, ep11 on 9 January 2007 on SkyOne in the UK.
    • The SciFi lovers in the US will have to wait longer... in the US both Stargates will air from april 2007. At least UK will have finished the running seasons of both Stargates by then and Canada will have finished Atlantis as first. So I'm sure the US people won't wait for SciFi to watch Stargate.

Canada will start with the newest Atlantis episode (17) MONDAY 8 january, 22.00 PM
    But if you check http://www.moviecentral.ca/cgi-bin/s...scheduleMC.cgi
    You'll see on January 8 at 10pm, on channel HD1 episode #55 will air. This is the number for ep16 but that has a reason, see reply by theonebluegecko below

Also good to know, the UK will be the first to continue with SG-1 on TUESDAY 9 january, 20.00 PM

I am so happy I can watch both shows again in a few more days
    Last edited by zilexa; 09 January 2007, 05:54 AM.
    WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
    DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!
    check dvd.yardcure.com for more Easy One-Click installers.

Actually you are wrong, there is a new episode in Canada on Monday, the Ark. They count the Rising (Parts 1 and 2) as one episode not 2, meaning that season 1 had 19 episodes and season 2 had 20, the Ark is episode 15 this season.
    Weir: He's just a boy!
    Jinto: I am Jinto.
    Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Thanks for the info!
      I updated my post.
      WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
      DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!

Comment

ha its going to be weird seeing a new ep on tv for the first time before i end up on my computer somehow..

Comment

whua yes I can imagine hahaha.. would be great if Netherlands would show some new eps before US did hahaha.
          btw I always watch them on tv. I just burn them on a cd/dvd and watch on tv via standalone cheapass dvdplayer. Don't like watching on pc or laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by zilexa View Post
            Canada will start with the newest Atlantis episode (17) 8 january
            But if you check http://www.moviecentral.ca/cgi-bin/s...scheduleMC.cgi
            You'll see on January 8 at 10pm, on channel HD1 episode #55 will air.
            That's indeed what it says. And if correct, the rest of the schedule for the year will likely be:

2006 01 08 316 The Ark
            2006 01 15 317 Sunday
            2006 01 22 318 Submersion
            2006 01 29 319 Vengeance (spelling?)
            2006 02 05 320 First Strike

HOWEVER. If you look at that page you've referenced, you'll note that the HD page lists episode 55, however on MC1 (the primary standard definition channel), they list a repeat of 303 in the same time-slot. Movie Central airs the same episode on both the high-definition and regular-definition channels, at the same time. So one of these listings is wrong. I'd bet that they will air 316, but I wouldn't put all my money on it!

Also note that this is only for western Canada. In most of Canada, this channel isn't available, and instead they watch Atlantis on TMN, where on Monday January 8th, they will get the first airing of 311 instead.

Comment

OK thanks for the update, well then we'll see what will happen monday

Comment

Thx for the info!

I was just waiting to find this, maybe I used the Force...

Comment

Originally posted by nfitz View Post
                  That's indeed what it says. And if correct, the rest of the schedule for the year will likely be:

2006 01 08 316 The Ark
                  2006 01 15 317 Sunday
                  2006 01 22 318 Submersion
                  2006 01 29 319 Vengeance (spelling?)
                  2006 02 05 320 First Strike

HOWEVER. If you look at that page you've referenced, you'll note that the HD page lists episode 55, however on MC1 (the primary standard definition channel), they list a repeat of 303 in the same time-slot. Movie Central airs the same episode on both the high-definition and regular-definition channels, at the same time. So one of these listings is wrong. I'd bet that they will air 316, but I wouldn't put all my money on it!

Also note that this is only for western Canada. In most of Canada, this channel isn't available, and instead they watch Atlantis on TMN, where on Monday January 8th, they will get the first airing of 311 instead.
                  shouldnt the year be 2007? lucky for you canadians ,but also lucky for us british

Comment

does anyone know when the next episode of atlantis is due to be aired?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy24 View Post
                      Yes tomorrow The Ark in Canada, Atlantis second half (The Return part 2 in UK Wednesday.
                      sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy24 View Post
                        Perhaps you could have asked this question in one of the general ep threads rather than starting a new post....just a suggestion

Comment

...that the UK gets episodes of a show made in North America before the North Americans! I hate seeing threads about episodes I haven't seen. *pout*

Good thing I don't mind spoilers.

That said... Can anyone hook me up?

Cheers!
                          Em
                          Emerald
                          ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                          I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                            ...that the UK gets episodes of a show made in North America before the North Americans! I hate seeing threads about episodes I haven't seen. *pout*

Good thing I don't mind spoilers.

That said... Can anyone hook me up?

Cheers!
                            Em
                            Actually the part of North America the show is made in is Canada, and you know what, they got it first.
                            Weir: He's just a boy!
                            Jinto: I am Jinto.
                            Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

*cocky smile*

Now the shoes in the other court!... or the balls on the other foot...

*cocky smile vanishes... dazed look*

Comment

Working...
                              X