No announcement yet.

Deadman Switch (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His gun looked awfuly like a Faze Iradicater that they used on the RE-2 just different diseign.
    Really have nothing to say about this Ep
    So was the Roshna Tratonin?

Comment

I love this episode as much as i love POINT OF VIEW i love it when Aris Bock let's Jack zat him and i love how casual Jack does it and when Jack goes to get Sam and wakes her up how close they are very cool .
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

this is a great episode and one i must watch again
        sigpic

Comment

am i right to assume that this is the first episode in which the stargate is never seen? and it's set on a planet without ever cutting to the SGC? it's a good episode i am just curious because i can't remember

Comment

Another abandoned storyline (Aris Boch people's ability to not-become-host) ~ even when they totally left the door open with him handing Carter some of his drug.
            *sigh

Many comedic moments, though. I love it when Jack is so... Jack-like.

O'NEILL: Who are you?
            ARIS BOCH: Aris Boch. Perhaps you've heard of me.
            O'NEILL: Uh, not I. Teal'c?
            TEAL'C: I have not.
            ARIS BOCH: Well that's disappointing. I'm one of the galaxy's greatest hunters.
            O'NEILL: Not ringing a bell. Sorry.

Comment

Ever since the reference in this episode to "a pain in the mikta", I've always made a connection between that and the director Andy Mikita. I wonder if the word was a reference to his name.

And even if not, Andy Mikita will always be "pain in the mikta" to me.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

This is definately one of my favourite episodes from S3 - it's a shame Aris Boch never appeared or was even mentioned again, he was a cool character.

Comment

Yeah, what happened with that? The whole immune to hosting a symbiote thing was something I thought they would come back to at some point. Sort of like they did with tretonin.
                  sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

They should have gone into more depth on the bounty hunter. perhaps he should have been recurring
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

Just re-watched this epsiode which is one of my all time favorites from SG-1 especially from Series 3, up there in this series top 5 atleast, along with: Foothold, Urgo, Crystal Skull and Fair Game.

However sadly its one of those episodes I always forget about since this storyline was never revisited and truly stands alone even though it provides lots of nice little details about the Stargate Universe, and is the epsiode which introduced one of the coolest Stargate ships, the Cargo Ship.

The Bounty Hunter character was really awesome and even though be looked too Human to be an Alien the yellow blood was enough to sell him as a new species. Sadly with so much potential to revisit him and his species it never happened.
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

This episode is definitely one of the better ones from the early seasons for me. I like the slicky Aris Boch character, who is so annoying, yet delivers an excellent twists and turns to the story. Me likey. Me likey indeed.

Comment

i agree great epsiode
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                            Ever since the reference in this episode to "a pain in the mikta", I've always made a connection between that and the director Andy Mikita. I wonder if the word was a reference to his name.

And even if not, Andy Mikita will always be "pain in the mikta" to me.

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
                            This is definately one of my favourite episodes from S3 - it's a shame Aris Boch never appeared or was even mentioned again, he was a cool character.
                            I agree
                            sigpic

Comment

"tacs"

"zat'nik'tels?"

"tacluchnatagamuntoron"

"....."

"tacs"

so aris boch's gun is the anti-reetou thing with another attachment. at least they could have found a more convincing prop than that
                              Last edited by asdf1239; 17 April 2010, 09:48 PM.
                              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Tal'Mak_Josh View Post
                                is it this epsiode or demons where they say,

Daniel: He is a pain in the Mikta
                                Jack: Neck?
                                Teal'c:.........................No
                                That was my favourite quote in the episode. The lack of any expression on Teal'c face when he said no made me laugh the most.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                                X