Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One out of seven or so. Not bad odds for dead people.

Comment

This is an interesting episode. I think I liked the B story more then the A story. Its not the A one was bad its just that I liked Chloe coming to the very real possibility she would be dead soon and her saying goodbye to all her friends on Destiny. I think it showed an insight to how Chloe has changed since Air and how much she cared for the various people on Destiny.

I actually like Caine in Faith but his over the top of preaching his beliefs got annoying. Its not that I have anything against people of other beliefs but I just don't like whatever religion you are (thought technically not a religion this includes atheism) preaching down other people's throats. Besides that I like the impossible mystery of what happened to Caine and the others. And even though nothing was solved the impossibility mystery was interesting. Although the ending was ambigous and had me confused. It told us nothing about how Caine and the others got to Destiny.

The little TJ scenes were shown as she adjusts to the fate of her child
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

BAG fans are gonna be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          This is an interesting episode. I think I liked the B story more then the A story. Its not the A one was bad its just that I liked Chloe coming to the very real possibility she would be dead soon and her saying goodbye to all her friends on Destiny. I think it showed an insight to how Chloe has changed since Air and how much she cared for the various people on Destiny.
          Agreed, I liked what was going on with Chloe far more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
            BAG transcends the Faith aliens
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

This was an alright episode for me. Some cool parts and some boring parts.

Comment

Nah I'm not. Everyones dies including Jesus
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  Nah I'm not. Everyones dies including Jesus
                  BAG was an obelisk aliens sleeper agent. He'll be back.

Comment

BAG transcends the Faith aliens
                    BAG IS the reason they got back to Destiny.. no need to explain.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sad that all of them died. Good episode though.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

At least he went out with acknowledgement by Rush, "I'm sure Mr Chin once had a full head of hair..." (I'm paraphrasing, don't have actual quote.)

Comment

TI actually like Caine in Faith but his over the top of preaching his beliefs got annoying.
                          I LOVED Caine in this episode because despite all of his preaching and assurances about faith we saw that all he had was doubt and fear. Even in the end when everyone else was dead on that shuttle he admits that he doesn't want to die. Typically a person who is absolute certain of their religious beliefs would not fear death under those harsh circumstances. The character would be annoying f didn't have any of these doubts.

By the way he has convinced himself that he is a shadow of who he once was when in fact I'm guessing, biologically and spiritually speaking, he is absolutely the same because the alien beings saved him in the nick of time.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Sad that all of them died. Good episode though.
                            why did they all die? where they already dead when they got back to the ship? if so, what killed them again? who killed them?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Sooo did he die? I know he thought he was already dead but it looked like the aliens got there just in time.

Anyway it was nice of these people to fix up the shuttle send those people back and not leave a note . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                why did they all die? where they already dead when they got back to the ship? if so, what killed them again? who killed them?
                                1 died from a tree falling on her.
                                5 died from freezing to death.
                                1 we're not sure what his fate was.

the aliens brought them back to life to explain to the crew what happen on the planet and then their all slowly started to die from the same fates on the planet.
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X