Eli is being used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfshead View Post
    If a cute red-headed tech girl like Ginn showed even the remotest interest in me, someone should have a camera ready 'cos I would be so nervous and embarrassed I'd probably bump into things and have definite speech problems...
    kind of sounds like McKay

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
      Ginn has been following Eli's work and I think it turns her on. Definitely an idol crush. I'm happy for the fat boy, he does look like he's gaining weight and being more happy.
      You think he's GAINING weight?
      sigpic
      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Good to see Eli getting some finally, realism or not, it's good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
          I'm just happy to see our nerd boy getting some lovin.
          yeah, even if it's only in his dreams :/

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            yeah, even if it's only in his dreams :/
            seemed pretty real to me

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              seemed pretty real to me
              it seemed pretty real to Eli too

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Ginn has been following Eli's work
                The idea that Ginn has studied his work is a poor one . It sounds as if he had frequently been posting his finding in his blog , and Ginn read it.

Obviously, he has been working on that after he got on Destiny. So how could have Ginn gotten access to his findings ?!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperspaceDaemon View Post
                  The idea that Ginn has studied his work is a poor one . It sounds as if he had frequently been posting his finding in his blog , and Ginn read it.

Obviously, he has been working on that after he got on Destiny. So how could have Ginn gotten access to his findings ?!
                  They obviously got data on Destiny's systems to and from the ship. Maybe Eli or another scientist transcribed his work.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperspaceDaemon View Post

Telford
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                      Wow, rush looks like some kind of bad ass viking space marine in that pic.
                      Green for the bad ass picture and for the awesome comment.

If Rush is to be a Space Marine, he definitely has to join the Space Wolves:

Almost pipe & pistol, just like Rush

Seriously, some HAS to contact Robert Carlyle and tell him to take a picture in which he's holding a pipe and a pistol while wearing the suit, that's bad ass & mofo!
                      One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                      sigpic
                      Sith Nazghul

Comment

I wish all human girls would be just like Ginn if she likes someone. Screw dating! waste of money = less beer. hahaha.

Comment

after watching ( and rewatching, ha!) this episode, I have hope that Ginn isn't using Eli but I'm not entirely sure about the possible distraction she served when Eli found the program running. Perhaps she is just meant to be painted in that light, much like Chloe was.
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Yeah, kind of the same as Varro, we hope he,and Ginn, have the best intentions and really want to help and become part of the crew-but we don't know for sure-I think we'll find out in a few more episodes.
                            She genuinely seemed touched watching Eli's kino scene, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                              Yeah, kind of the same as Varro, we hope he,and Ginn, have the best intentions and really want to help and become part of the crew-but we don't know for sure-I think we'll find out in a few more episodes.
                              She genuinely seemed touched watching Eli's kino scene, though.
                              LOL, I don't really trust Varro either so there you go
                              She did seem to be genuinely affected by him and he's likely to be unlike anyone she's ever experienced. It's just that we don't know if the LA are done yet. I don't think they are.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                                LOL, I don't really trust Varro either so there you go
                                She did seem to be genuinely affected by him and he's likely to be unlike anyone she's ever experienced. It's just that we don't know if the LA are done yet. I don't think they are.
                                No, I'm not sure they are, either. At least we know where Simeon stands, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X