X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    yes, yes he does
    it's going to be fascinating to see that in context, with all its whys and wherefors hanging out
    Either way striking his commanding officer should get him some time in the brig or a good kicking off Greer.
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Its a dream.

Anyway, Young is starting to show he's cracking up now

He looks generally unkempt in the promo, doesnt know where he is or what to do, somethings gotta give..

N.C

Comment

he is one step to loose control but hopefully he will return as a leader again..
        classic sg

Comment

I'm really putting my hopes in this ep to bounce back the ratings. The promo looks amazing, and Scott punching Young is just worth seeing. I'm just curious as to what causes Young to hallucinate and hope we won't get some half-assed explanation to justify it.

PS: Did i mention that the red-head is amazingly cute? Kind of reminds of an ex girlfriend of mine so it's one more thing that makes me wanna watch this episode
          "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

Agreed. This one and Greater Good are really going to determine things. Perhaps Resurgance as well, but I don't know much about that ep. Malice, while looking interesting to me, is probably going to be another Cloverdale/Pathogen, and thus should have been placed in the back half.

Comment

I think the Title is obvious,
              Young Goes through Different senarios in his dreams or halicinations and eventually makes the right call on how to proceed. the question is why is he having them?
              Then again I could be right off the mark.

Comment

ships communicating with him.
                ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
                  ships communicating with him.
                  but why to him? he never had a very good 'relationship' with Destiny - communicating with Rush would have been more logic
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

maybe it would b/c it wants everyone else to get the point [ppl listen to young more than rush, or something like that, so for the mission to be successful destiny is like, ok I'll mess w/young a little]. youngs not been on the bridge yet, so its probably not that?

that or bad drinks, residual stone w/blue alien from episoooodes ago [too much time passed by now]. or, blueberry chloe is unknowingly messing w/youngs head somehow...

...or it could just be youngs subconscious trying to reassert/restabalize itself, too [leadership role].
                    Last edited by timebandit; 30 October 2010, 12:10 PM.
                    ....Its what I do!

Comment

maybe it would b/c it wants everyone else to get the point [ppl listen to young more than rush, or something like that, so for the mission to be successful destiny is like, ok I'll mess w/young a little]. youngs not been on the bridge yet, so its probably not that?

that or bad drinks, residual stone w/blue alien from episoooodes ago [too much time passed by now]. or, blueberry chloe is unknowingly messing w/youngs head somehow...

...or it could just be youngs subconscious trying to reassert/restabalize itself, too [leadership role].
                      I was wondering about this and I hope we get a reasonable explanation. Hope it's not those Faith aliens interfering again or just left as one of those things cause space/time and conciousness happen to get weird in these parts. Though I suppose in real life we don't always find out why stuff happens to us.

Comment

This episode reminds me about another episode from the Andromeda series, where Trance experiences different outcomes to a scenario when en extradimentional alien atacks the ship.

Comment

do you remember the name of the episode?
                          ....Its what I do!

Comment

Let's see how things going.

Start with Chloe donates blood to Scott, and turns into a blue.Leads to:

1.Young locks up Scott and Chloe, Eli finally move on.

2.Scott punches Young, Greer has to choose between Young and Scott.

3.Young questions himself, starts to crack, takes himself off the commander, at least co-lead with Wray

4.Wray authorizes LA members to work with science team, Ginn and Eli fall in love

5.Without Chloe's help, Rush loses control of Destiny and has to seek other help, his secret finally reveals.

Huh, Game change for everyone.

Comment

do you remember the name of the episode?
                              Ouroboros, I think.

Comment

deleted
                                Last edited by mi_guard; 01 November 2010, 02:58 AM. Reason: sorry wrong thread
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X