This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
    Rush probably saved one of those guys from a future mistake. Let's hope they return the favor at some point.
    Eli saved Rush last week. Its a tie
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      You could lay off the belittling for starters
      Just having a little fun. I sense you can take it.

Seriously though on a ship with 90 people and no meat for 10 months a deer would be a party.

Comment

Just having a little fun. I sense you can take it.

Seriously though on a ship with 90 people and no meat for 10 months a deer would be a party.
        They have more self control than that (I hope...), otherwise they wouldn't have gotten this far.

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
          \

yeah he said "none"

and she did silghtly lead him on
          That's what I thought. Even with a full clip, 9 would be unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
            LOL in a room of 5 teenage boys, it'd take only 10 minutes. Anyways, they have finite resources, and can't splurge just because they had a good day on the hunt. It's like when Atlantis got a ZPM, they started wasting it all over the place. If you continue the rationing (maybe lightening up a bit) then it'll last a lot longer.
            If it were me I'd say everybody dig in. If you're gonna have to go back to rations anyway, you might as well enjoy the steak while you have it.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
              If it were me I'd say everybody dig in. If you're gonna have to go back to rations anyway, you might as well enjoy the steak while you have it.
              And you would dead in a few weeks

Given how vital protein is to the body it makes more sense to stretch it out
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                We might actually find an answer next week. Although, the episode seems like it'll be pretty packed, I would guess that they are loosening rations for this instance, because they have been without for so long. However, they won't let everyone be pigs.

Comment

They have more self control than that (I hope...), otherwise they wouldn't have gotten this far.
                  You're kidding right? A deer for 90 meat hungry people would be like a bag of candy to a bunch of starving children. There is no point in saving it unless you ration out an ounce a day until gone. My guess is there was nothing left but bones and it was all gone before it even cooled off.

Comment

Great episode. Im correct in thinking that Greet has got his mojo back right? Hence the dead space deer?

Comment

You're kidding right? A deer for 90 meat hungry people would be like a bag of candy to a bunch of starving children. There is no point in saving it unless you ration out an ounce a day until gone. My guess is there was nothing left but bones and it was all gone before it even cooled off.
                      My point is that if they didn't slightly ration it, half the people wouldn't get any.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        And you would dead in a few weeks

Given how vital protein is to the body it makes more sense to stretch it out
                        They've made due without animal protein so far. They may not even be able to digest it after going so long without and the stange proteins and amino acids wouldn't help.

Comment

My point is that if they didn't slightly ration it, half the people wouldn't get any.
                          I doubt it even cooled down.

Comment

They've made due without animal protein so far. They may not even be able to digest it after going so long without and the stange proteins and amino acids wouldn't help.
                            All the more reason to stretch it out
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Normally I'd probably be complaining about the love triangles or at least not happy with them; but I didn't mind them here because it didn't feel like either of them came out of the blue. It didn't feel heavy-handed or forced to me. There has been slow build up to showing the characters having feelings for eachother. I also didn't feel like either Varro/TJ/Young or Volker/Park/Greer were focused on too much that it took away from any other part of the episode. Everything else going on in the episode seemed to have way more focus.

I actually think Volker's crush on Park is cute; but I think Park and Greer are cute together too. I've liked the idea TJ and Varro since Varro was first introduced. I thought the relationship aspect of this episode was done well.

I loved the whole hunt part of the episode. I liked the talk between James and Greer. I thought Varro and Greer were awesome. I wish TJ had had more to do, but I liked that she kept her cool and kept the other guy calm.

I loved Rush playing little mind games with Eli, Brody, and Volker. Eli and Brody seemed to have learned a little lesson; and even though it didn't really work out for Volker at least he was getting up the nerve to try.

So, I thought this was an awesome episode. There was a really nice balance between the action, humor and character/relationship moments. Definately a 10 in my book.
                              sigpic

Comment

this episode hit on something most others in this series don't. Nothing detracted from it. There were actually four storylines going, maybe five. tj, greer, volker, eli, and maybe rush. And they all worked together well, without trying to steal attention or one story being really interesting and the other being boring...
                                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                                X