Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to take a stab at what the "Message" is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The message is

"I hate babies"

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
      Spoiler:
      "Instructions on how to instantaneously travel anywhere in the multiverse:
      Step 1: Acquire the Key.
      Step 2: [Will Unlock when the Key is acquired.]

Note: Stuck on step 1? The Key was last seen on a planet called 'Earth' so you might try going there first."

Eli: So, to get home, we have to get home?
      Rush: SHUT UP!
      Young: FIX THIS!
      Park: DON'T YELL!
      Can't green you.

I can actually see that happening though.

Here's another likely scenario
      Spoiler:
      Rush: We found it. At last, we lost half the crew but we finally did it.
      Eli: Is that a mushroom?
      Toad: I'm sorry, your secrets of the meaning of existence are in another galaxy.
      Rush: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
      Greer: At least we found something to eat.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
        Can't green you.
        Don't worry, I greened him just before posting my last "messages".
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

The message tells Rush how to give the ship enough power to gate home & all the crew has to do is sing Moulin Rouge Lady Marmalade in full with Rush & Young as the lead singers

Comment

"Ladies and gentlemen… Ladies and gentlemen, friends… Welcome to the Big Bang Burger Chef. I am your host for tonight, Max Quordlepleen and I’ve just come straight from the very, very, very other end of time, where I’ve been hosting a show at Restaurant at the End of the Universe, where we had a real wa-a-hey of an evening ladies and gentlemen, you know what I mean! And I will be with you throughout this tremendous historic occasion, the beginning of history itself. I just want you to think about that ladies and gentlemen, friends, thank you… "

Max strikes me as the sort of person who would use practically the same speech for both restaurants.

Comment

6 pages, and only a handful of non-garbage posts..

Comment

I see you.

Help.

SOS.

This message was brought to you by the letter D.

Your destiny is...on Destiny.

The owner of a broken down Ford truck, your car is on fire.

Comment

If you can repair it, you can keep it. The papers are in the glove box.

Comment

I don't get why everyone is goofing off here, but whatever the message is it can't end the show. So I'm guessing it won't be the classic "meaning of existence" answer. The meaning of the message could be anything. The writers are really pushing the limits of current scientific knowledge. Anything they come up with needs to be plausible within reason.

As I understand it, the blue lines on the screen were some kind of background radio waves? and so an intelligent life must be behind it?

Comment

Originally posted by goga View Post
                      I don't get why everyone is goofing off here, but whatever the message is it can't end the show. So I'm guessing it won't be the classic "meaning of existence" answer. The meaning of the message could be anything. The writers are really pushing the limits of current scientific knowledge. Anything they come up with needs to be plausible within reason.

As I understand it, the blue lines on the screen were some kind of background radio waves? and so an intelligent life must be behind it?
                      It'll end the show when they discover it, so they won't. As for the blue lines, they're not radio waves. And there's a pattern where there shouldn't be.

Comment

Kosh has a few suggestions.

Spoiler:

- Understanding is a three-edged sword.

- A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.

- You seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song.
                        sigpic

Comment

HU? Don;t recognize the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            HU? Don;t recognize the pic.
                            Kosh is a character from Babylon 5 prone to cryptic statements whenever he was asked a question.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

or
                              Spoiler:
                              ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                                Kosh is a character from Babylon 5 prone to cryptic statements whenever he was asked a question.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X