No announcement yet.

Headbutt vs Chokehold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The headbutt is more epic for its rawness. The chokehold I could see coming. At least Rush didn't make it easy for him.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I prefer chokeholds over headbutts.

The thing about headbutts is they sometimes hurt the person who gave the headbutt as much as the person who received it.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
        I prefer chokeholds over headbutts.

The thing about headbutts is they sometimes hurt the person who gave the headbutt as much as the person who received it.
        Yeah, but Young's head is made of titanium. He didn't feel a dang thing, 'cause he, Everett Young, is the man.

(I also just realised that all the badass characters have really weird unbadass names, like Everett or Ronald...)
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Definitely chokehold!
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Yeah, but Young's head is made of titanium. He didn't feel a dang thing, 'cause he, Everett Young, is the man.

(I also just realised that all the badass characters have really weird unbadass names, like Everett or Ronald...)
            wouldn't you learn how to fight if you had a name like that?

anyway, haven't seen the ep yet but did get to catch screencaps of the Chokehold of doom. Damn, I love that man so whether it's a headbutt or a chokehold, I go all tingly
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Why do men have to resort to violence to settle their differences? Just shows how advanced the human race is.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Why do men have to resort to violence to settle their differences? Just shows how advanced the human race is.
                Testosterone and beer tbh.
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                  Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                    Females have been shown to be quite as violent when the situation arises.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Azzers View Post
                      Chokehold - it says, "this fight was over when it started."
                      THIS

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      wouldn't you learn how to fight if you had a name like that?
                      True.

Poll should have a third option: both

I loved Headbutt of Doom but apparently I'm a Chokehold kind of girl. Loved Greer's version, loved Young's too, whereas headbutt works only if Young's headbutting. Still, this season he shows a definite predilection for choking: that LA guy, Riley, Rush...
                      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I voted Headbutt of Doom, but Chokehold of Doom is also amazing

Comment

Headbutt of doom whilst holding Rush in the chokehold of doom

N.C

Comment

i experienced both and i can't chose
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

According to Google Fight this is a pretty close match.

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                                Definitely felt a tinge of Rush coming over all Begbie in that fight. Just thinking about how many times a cocky science type like Rush must have had the smackdown put on him by jocks like Young but it doesn't stop him having a pop.

Maybe next time they fight he'll try and choke out Young if he's copying his tactics.. that should be funny to see.
                                That would be funny to see if in the next fight between them too it is Rush who wins out...

Females have been shown to be quite as violent when the situation arises.
                                With the fights i have seen some in, they are more violent than us guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X