Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they truly sent Ginn debriefing earth on LA military situation in Dr Perry paraplegic body? I thought it was horribly difficult and something even James couldn't do. They devoted an entire episode to it (a boring one but nevertheless). But it seems to be no problem for our Ginn. They actually have chosen to switch Ginn with some paraplegic, does that make any sense?

Minus one for that plot hole. Sabotage remember? :devil:
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
      Did they truly sent Ginn debriefing earth on LA military situation in Dr Perry paraplegic body? I thought it was horribly difficult and something even James couldn't do. They devoted an entire episode to it (a boring one but nevertheless). But it seems to be no problem for our Ginn. They actually have chosen to switch Ginn with some paraplegic, does that make any sense?

Best way to keep an eye on Ginn without needing a guard.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post

Well they needed Perry on the Destiny, they needed Ginn on Earth, and they decided to pull that switcheroo while they could... Ginn consented and everything, remember, so I bet she knew what she was getting into. It's not that big of a deal, really. They only needed Ginn to talk anyway...
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

James couldn't do it because she was claustrophobic or some other sort of phobic. Wray handled it. Why couldn't Ginn? It's hardly a plot hole.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

i just hit 1 by accident , i hate my mouse
            sigpic
            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Two people voted 1...
              I wish they weren't so shy to explain their reasons.

Comment

but i just did explain one of them i did by accident
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Now we need a three.

Comment

My posts need approval by a moderator. I posted that before your explanation.

Comment

I give it a 9 but maybe it should of been a 10, this episode and "Trial and Error" have risen to two of my favorites on SGU.

Comment

I gave it a 9 because perfection is impossible, anyway, I really enjoyed this episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nataku27 View Post
                          I gave it a 9 because perfection is impossible, anyway, I really enjoyed this episode
                          We already had perfection, it was called Cloverdale
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Oreol View Post
                            Two people voted 1...
                            I wish they weren't so shy to explain their reasons.
                            I agree 100%. It's like last week episode trial and error there is 110 gave it between 8 to 10 rating but there was only four people that gave it a one. I'm thinking what the hell. It was second-best episode so far. So far out season two I love every episode besides 2 but they are still pretty good.

*spoilers for future episode*
                            Spoiler:
                            Next week's episodes is going to be sad Ginn and Amanda Parry is dead. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                            Last edited by jasminaGo; 11 November 2010, 02:50 PM. Reason: adding spoilers tags

Comment

Any episode that spawns not one, but two, polls has to be a 10. Besides.....

Eli got l@!d !!!!!

Comment

Two 9s in a row. Wow. SGU's coming along nicely. The mid-season finale could, at this rate, blow my mind. Or, at least, blow my cool.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X