Favourite Moments/Quotes/Fun With Virtual Realities from 'Seizure'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    Eli and McKay arguing. We need more of those two! They work so well together.
    ^this, favorite scene of the episode.

i liked the begining and mckay's comment about citrus.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      And the question for another thread: Did Rush love Perry? I'm going to say there's a very deep answer to that, about Rush's unconscious mind and stuff. That, or she just screwed up the parameters. Ho hum.

Carry on.
      I said this in the discussion thread but personally I'm certain Rush was telling the truth when he said he did love her. I loved his desperate and failed attempt to convince her of this - top acting moment of the episode for me. I suspect the problem was the parameters were based on her perception of what being in love is - she's only ever loved him, this is 'first love' and he is her one and only love. Rush is older more experienced and his perception of loving someone is tempered by having loved Gloria - Perry can't be his one and only love in the same way.

Sadness of the ending aside, I was also very pleased to see some Rush / Perry bedroom fun - about time, poor girls been waiting yonks.

Also loved Rush's quip about 'going back to the shouting and finger pointing' and Young's 'Get him back on his feet so I can knock him on his ass' - love how they keep the Rush / Young dynamic going even when they have no scenes together.

Didn't see Atlantis but I still enjoyed Mckay throughout - liked his 'As far as you're concerned I'm from the future' put down and Lt James 'I'm up here'
      Last edited by kudra; 05 April 2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Even though I just finished the episode, I... uhh... don't have that many moments or qutoes off the top of my head, so this first post will be a little smaller than usual. Here's hoping the rest of y'all can fill in the blanks:

Moments:
        - Young and Scott switching into the Langaran administrator and captains. That was so sly. You go guys.
        That imo was a well thought out plan for taking it over without any blood shed.. I give major greenage to them.

- Woosley's little "thank you" to McKay after stopping the dialling procedure. They must be getting all buddy-buddy back at Atlantis and stuff by now. That was cool.
        It does keep the comraderie they set up in atlantis in the forefront..

- Eli's whole explanation about trying to be physical with Ginn and her not being against that - Chloe's face especially. I mean, wow. I lol'd.
        I was rolling at that.. Man i am surprised brody didn't walk over and give him a massive High five...

- Eli's little look to Rush at the end. Ouch man. Go Blue.
        I felt massively sad for Eli cause of that. More so than i did rush.

Quotes:
        James: "Eyes up here."
        McKay: "We've met before, haven't we?"
        Classic mccay!!!

Rush's constant referral to Young shouting at him when all is said and done. It's like five quotes, but I don't quite remember them all that well.
        I much prefered young's comment of "get him on his feet, so i can knock him back down"

Greer: "You should listen to her, Doc."
        (Look who learnt his lesson then! Good on him).
        Greer's roll was rather small, but very well done for this weeks ep.

Eli and McKay arguing. We need more of those two! They work so well together.
        Especially with his end quip "Bring it"

I wish Jonas made an appearance, but I guess that would have been too much.
        It was very sad they didn't even mention him...

Comment

James: "I'm up here."
          McKay: "We met at Stargate Command, it's Vanessa, right?"

McKay: "He reminds me of me at that age. Of course, I was carrying around a lot less, uh..."
          Eli: "Hair?"

I liked just about everything McKay said, actually.

Young: "Just do me a favor. Get him on his feet so I can knock him on his ass when I get back."

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
            I liked just about everything McKay said, actually.
            I love his character. Everything he said, I grinned at.
            Geral Corasjo

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
              James: "I'm up here."
              McKay: "We met at Stargate Command, it's Vanessa, right?"

McKay: "He reminds me of me at that age. Of course, I was carrying around a lot less, uh..."
              Eli: "Hair?"
              Eli gets props for that.

Comment

I liked the "I'm from the future" line from Mckay.

Also, really enjoyed the Rush/Mandy moments, from their playing in bed to the heavy emotional scenes at the end. The subtle moments were awesome, like where Rush thinks he is in the real world but then Mandy gives him a kiss on the cheek and his expression slowly changes grim as he realized he could feel it. It was crazy how calm he managed to stay.

I liked the Langaran plot line, simply because it showed the level of political games that the Lucian Alliance can play.

Comment

My favorite funny moment was when the list of names involved with the production of the show started scrolling on the screen. It was hilarious!

KlaxxonBlue

Comment

"Hey, look, one semester at MIT does not make you...!"

It wouldn't have been McKay if he didn't go there.

Comment

Working...
                    X