X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they figured a Sheppard mention was good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      How many people were surprised by Telford's offer to McKay to join the destiny crew?
      Talk about portraying telford as a disgruntled reality tv show star who makes his own "alliances"

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        At least he doesn't seem to be dead.
        sigpic

Comment

Good episode..
          Can someone tell me if Mkay said something about atlantis? I wasnt listening so well i was watching 2 things at the same time lol.

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by chris777 View Post
            Talk about portraying telford as a disgruntled reality tv show star who makes his own "alliances"
            Yeah. Anybody have any idea what young meant by "Sheppard was Right?"

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
              It's weird Corin Nemec was quoted as saying he dusted the boots off an character for the third series in the franchise. How could that not mean SGU?
              No source was ever given and the information came from an hugely unreliable site. I doubt he ever said anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                we don't' need anything else. the story was mckay helping destiny not a SGA reunion catch up ep.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't know. I just didn't "feel" it this episode. I mean while it was good to see McKay and Woolsey again (big SGA fan) I just couldnt get past how Earth so blatantly screwed this one up. Not a call Hammond would have made.

Comment

Originally posted by D Toccs View Post
                    No source was ever given and the information came from an hugely unreliable site. I doubt he ever said anything like that.
                    i doubt corin nemec even knows this ep happen

Comment

On a side note... Was this the first time Syfy used that Commercial (I really dont know what to call it) where it has a bunch of the SGU actors doing random stuff while the Syfy logo showed up? I dont think I have ever seen that before and its kind of odd to show it now when the show is going to be over in a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Yeah. Anybody have any idea what young meant by "Sheppard was Right?"
                        That Mckay can work miracles if his life is on the line I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
                          On a side note... Was this the first time Syfy used that Commercial (I really dont know what to call it) where it has a bunch of the SGU actors doing random stuff while the Syfy logo showed up? I dont think I have ever seen that before and its kind of odd to show it now when the show is going to be over in a few episodes.
                          I've seen that before. Not in a while. Season 1 mostly.

Comment

overall this is the first ep to disappoint me in season 2. i buy the LA as a threat to earth but not the whole milky way galaxy. earth has the means to seriously crush the LA's ability to do anything and yet i still don't see it . grrr

Comment

an episode that actually felt like Stargate!

although, it would have been a much better episode if the mission was actually a success and things actually happened.

it started off really interesting and the plot was thickening but the more they focused on Rush and Perry the less time they had to dedicate to the main story. they let McKay be McKay, which was awesome! - but didn't reward his guest appearance with any kind of tangible victory.

too bad.

I thought it was gonna be a lot more epic...

Comment

I just wish there was mentions of Jonas and Atlantis....its just so disappointing to me that there wasnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X