Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally really like seeing Ginn and Amanda but with this episode I was so interested in the main storyline about dialing the ship that I couldn't help but wish for the scenes of Rush and Perry to end as soon as possible.

My gripes are that they didnt mention anything about Langara recovering from Ori control, Jonas Quinn, and of course whats going on with Atlantis. When you have a Universe that spans three shows and you have a cross over people are going to want an update on the other things happening in the other shows.

Comment

All of that for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
        Really makes no sense to me.

He was a good character.
        I liked Jonas a lot. A mention would have been nice, but I really wasn't expecting one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
          All of that for nothing
          That'll teach you to expect success in anything but a finale.

Comment

It's weird Corin Nemec was quoted as saying he dusted the boots off an character for the third series in the franchise. How could that not mean SGU?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              The reason we didn't show SG1 is the money it would take to hire all the actors.
              How expensive can Ben Browder and Michael Shanks really be?

Ming-na wasn't in it at all, her salary could have paid their salary.

Comment

I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that the Ambassador and Captain didn't temporarily return to their bodies during the emergency FTL shutoff. Also, by the fact Jonas wasn't even alluded to.

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                  It's weird Corin Nemec was quoted as saying he dusted the boots off an character for the third series in the franchise. How could that not mean SGU?
                  Maybe this story line picks up again in the last two episodes of the season/series and he makes an appearance there.
                  Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

How many people were surprised by Telford's offer to McKay to join the destiny crew?

Comment

Quite a bit. Actor salaries are on of the biggest chunk of a show especially when its a crossover actor
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                        It was never proven he said that

Comment

I missed most of the episode so I will have to catch the first half on the reair in a few minutes, but .

Its pretty messed up about Jonas, I dotn know what was said about the situation on the 1st half, but come on , they couldn't at least offer closure on a character that held the show together while Shanks did whatever he did?

How hard would it have been to say he had been KIA, or something like they did with the 12 second Hammond tribute in an elevator? I realize that it was a totally different thing with Don passing, but they could have done it. I guess they are just being pricks, and pulling off the old its better not to acknoledge mistakes(not saying it was, just thats how they seem to be treating it)

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            The reason we didn't show SG1 is the money it would take to hire all the actors.
                            plus we don't know if the SG1 we know is even still together.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Stargater276 View Post
                              I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that the Ambassador and Captain didn't temporarily return to their bodies during the emergency FTL shutoff. Also, by the fact Jonas wasn't even alluded to.
                              Maybe they just didn't bother showing it. It does only last a few seconds.

Comment

Her salary went toward the five or six guest stars. From mckay to ginn to telford to ambassador to mandy.
                                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                                X