No announcement yet.

Young and the chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very glad to finally see Young in the chair as well, although I like seeing Rush sitting in it more....hehe...

Comment

When I saw Young in the chair, my first thought was of Hammond on the Prometheus in SG1-Lost City. "The s*#*'s going to hit the fan now." And it did Yay for a Captain's chair and a bridge!

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        it was good seeing him in the chair. though i personally liked seeing eli in it
        I was very glad to finally see Young in the chair as well, although I like seeing Rush sitting in it more....hehe...
        Same here. While it does seem better with everyone on the bridge and us now in control, i did seem to like it more for the 'atmosphere it inspired' (my pov) when rush was all alone up there in the control chair..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Same here. While it does seem better with everyone on the bridge and us now in control, i did seem to like it more for the 'atmosphere it inspired' (my pov) when rush was all alone up there in the control chair..
          All that suspense yay. I asked me every week "Who is Rush gonna strand or get killed in this episode?". All the tension.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I want to see Brody take a shift at the conn! Imagine the sarcastic gems he could come up with when **** goes down on his watch

Comment

Working...
            X