No announcement yet.

Alien Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing in the back is not a drone. look at the FX pictures at MGM.

at first i was like "they're overpowered". untill i saw the screenshots where dozens and dozens of those things attack

Comment

I do not think size really matter. Asgard weapon which they lent SG1 an the satelite weapon they both work on was not really that big an neither were all that large, fit a computer an small basic sensor package, communication array, a crystal power source aka EYE RA or ZPM or the Asgard core an some sought field populsion system, we seen them size of a pc tower before an you probably got your yourself a pretty power full weapon system there.

Do not base a threat on it size I say.

Killman is right that is not the same type of drone that attack the Destiny.

It much smaller.

I reckon it is either reconissance drone or drone attach a beacken to the destiny.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by knowles2; 03 December 2010, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
        Hell, yeah, they are. I was expecting something at least a couple times the size of a human. Not something the size of a Saint Bernard.
        Oh great, now I miss my St Bernard all over again.......

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
          Perhaps they'll find the planet that Adama landed on and put him in charge of Destiny. Wouldn't THAT be a trip and a half? lol
          Sorry but no it wouldn't

Comment

Could you please post the link to this new trailer plx? TIA

Comment

I don't get two things about these drones.

1. In the simulation Eli was running on the bridge there appeared to be fewer drones than those that started attacking Destiny. Where did the rest come from? and why were they not depicted in the simulation.

2. When Destiny emerged from the other side of the star, did they not realize the drones had been destroyed in the star? (We clearly see them all explode), Yet they are worried the drones are going to meet up with them again on the other side.

I don't get it....

Comment

Why didnt they start firing on the seed ship?

yall see that they by passed it and went straight to Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Carter's Boy View Post
                  Why didnt they start firing on the seed ship?

yall see that they by passed it and went straight to Destiny
                  Maybe they're programmed to go after the most valuable target first.

Comment

The above. Destiny is a way bigger and more powerful threat. The drones likely concluded that the seed ship couldn't take them, but Destiny had a shot.

Comment

Or their sensors showed our ship is armed, the seed ship isn't.

Comment

The Seed ship was firing when it pulled ahead of Destiny into the cloud of drones

N.C

Comment

I don't get two things about these drones.

1. In the simulation Eli was running on the bridge there appeared to be fewer drones than those that started attacking Destiny. Where did the rest come from? and why were they not depicted in the simulation.

2. When Destiny emerged from the other side of the star, did they not realize the drones had been destroyed in the star? (We clearly see them all explode), Yet they are worried the drones are going to meet up with them again on the other side.

I don't get it....
                          1: indeed that is correct. i believe the simulation showed 8, and the pics show at least 30+.

2: that is correct but there appear to be many many more. it's possible Destiny recognized them as pieces of the Browns ships. yes many were destoyed, but there was also the possibility that more would approach via FTL

Or their sensors showed our ship is armed, the seed ship isn't.
                          it's possible the Drones recognized it from the previous battle (battle data shared via Subspace link), and decided it was the greater threat

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                            http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...9/img_5075.jpg

ok well it was too big to put here, so just the link will do
                            I'm guessing this is meant to be the model, rather than an actual scene. According to this, the drones are something like 25 feet long. The model scale fits with the ship shown in the first pic.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                              I'm guessing this is meant to be the model, rather than an actual scene. According to this, the drones are something like 25 feet long. The model scale fits with the ship shown in the first pic.
                              where do you get 25 feet long? it says 4' - 5" that is 4 feet 5 inches long lol
                              Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                                That a physical model, which is use as a physical prop for the future scene where they capture one.
                                Not the CGI models use to attack destiny, which are a different design an are about 25 feet long.

Look at the top you will see three red crystals.

In the drones that attack the ship in resurgence they had 6 red crystals on 2 seperate fins.
                                Last edited by knowles2; 05 December 2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X