No announcement yet.

Chloe's Abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't catch that one. Good job. Oh, and I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I know tensions here have been really high for some reason. Anyway, Chloe has super strength, and super eyes. She is also able to calculate like Carter. I'm guessing she has Teal'c's risistance to disease too.

Comment

i think the correct word is "stare". chloe didn't really seem to be, well, actively looking.

anyway, brightness hurts because it physically damages your eyes. since Chloe heals so fast, it won't be a problem for her

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks that Rush helped Chloe do what she did b/c there's a time period where he's MIA
        Is it possible that the Aliens used Rush to get the equations to Clhoe
        But wasn't that before she escaped?

Comment

Wow, I didn't catch that one at all... Disappointed in myself..

Comment

am i the only one thinking "Boomer + communications cable = Cylon shutdown"

seriously, she seems to dislike the Browns, and the Drones look like Blue automatons. i think she emitted an Emergency Shutdown Code.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              am i the only one thinking "Boomer + communications cable = Cylon shutdown"

seriously, she seems to dislike the Browns, and the Drones look like Blue automatons. i think she emitted an Emergency Shutdown Code.
              Well is so, she was pretty toough on the guard she took out. he was down for the count
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eterno View Post
                Anyone notice how Varro, I think hat's his name, couldn't stare at the sun when they were repowering but Chloe was able to do it the entire time no problem? Wonder what else will change.

Agreed. Major retinal damage there, and it seemed to heal very quickly caue she had no trouble finding her way around after that
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

My money's on alerted the Blues to their location, the drones will attack the Blues ships giving destiny and the seed ship time to attack the command ship.

Comment

I'd imagine the shields can filter out enough dangerous light to stare through the window without much harm being done.

Varro also might have had the right angle to be able to see the enemy ships exploding, then turned away after that.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCobra View Post
                      Thanks guys, I thought it was safe here so thanks for clarifying!

Also my posts are still being reviewed before posted, is that why i do NOT have an edit post button? I don't see it anywhere on my actual post or around the page.

Thanks again
                      Y'welcome ! ( TY to Egle for being so helpful too.)

For questions/info about being on "Probie status" take a look here : Probie Status for New Members

To introduce yourself to the regulars (and get acquainted in a far less formal way ) here's the link to Welcome New Members
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        My money's on alerted the Blues to their location, the drones will attack the Blues ships giving destiny and the seed ship time to attack the command ship.
                        I think this is likely.

Comment

I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. Which are the enemy of the blue aliens.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

She made pie. Blueberry pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. Which are the enemy of the blue aliens.
                              It's really too bad since it will destroy the seeder ship at the same time which was what the Destiny crew needed to get back to earth. Which would have on the other hand ended the series right in the middle of it's second season.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

she hacked into the command ship and recalled all those drones.

Comment

Working...
                                X