No announcement yet.

TJ and Varro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varro...The new victim of the Butthead-of-DOOOMMMM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
      Varro...The new victim of the Butthead-of-DOOOMMMM!
      Hopefully.. Or just let him die. Somehow I really dislike the notion of TJ being coupled with anybody, she's just too pure! Ugly, dirty men
      Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        Is he a medic or something?
        No just a other set of hands with a brain that want to learn on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
          In some animal kingdoms the new alpha male kills the babies so the ladies will only carry on their genes. It's kind of sick but since Young was such a douche to her, in the back of her mind, losing that child would not have been that bad, unless her dream job is a single mum. As long as there is a new man, there can always be another baby, and a father who actually give a damn.
          Also I bet in some ways she feels relieve that she does not have to bring up a baby aboard a starship which barely had enough supplies to keep them alive as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            No just a other set of hands with a brain that want to learn on the job.
            He must have gentle hands. Good with guns and good with the touch If he's good with the tongue too then he's got it in the bag.

Comment

As much as I like Varro, and am in favor of a TJ/Varro relationship, it doesn't make sense that TJ would ask someone with no medical experience to help her out in the infirmary. I'm also wondering if the writers have forgotten the other 6 LA members on board Destiny (at least I think it's 6:9 were originally kept on board and Ginn and Simeon were killed, so that leaves Varro and 6 unknown people). If medical help was needed wouldn't it have made more sense to bring Koz in to assist, seeing as he's had some medical training?

That being said, I do like the growing relationship between TJ and Varro and I hope they keep developing it.
              sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Netflix
                seasons 2 not up yet... i think
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it provided TJ with the perfect opportunity, to provide areason for bringing Varro to the infirmary. Although the reason may be valid and thus approved, in that they were overwhelmed with the attack and required the support of all those available, I think it provides TJ with the chance to start developing / building on a romance with him. In turm, she can have a chance at gaining the emotional support needed to move on after what she discovered in Visitation.
                  Abbas Karimjee
                  www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                  The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

I could see a great friendship developing out of this.

Comment

Working...
                    X