What are the odds of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    The Ursini & that Seeder ship making it out alive ?
    I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. So to answer the question: Not good.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
      I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. So to answer the question: Not good.
      Love it.. Either way it happens, Seed ship gets the axe to save the day and forces Telford to Gate back to earth. Or.. Langaria(Spelling?).

Comment

The Ursini will probably go kamikaze on the drone mother ship and the seed ship will be lost. If we get the ship and we dial Earth this show is over
        "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

To answer this question we must return to sg1 and sga for reference.
          In the past, earthlings have salvaged us a many vessels...
          Goauld gliders? tampered with and destroyed
          Ha tak? Bottom of the ocean
          Ha tak? into a sun
          cargo ship? left powerless on an asteroid
          Al kesh? cannibalized
          Hive ship? flown into a planet
          Ancient war ship? totaled before we got it working
          ...many more most likely.

After reviewing the series past seasons, I am going to go with a NO the seeder ship does not make it past the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            I guess it is only a matter of time before we find a way to at will dial Earth. This would be a way to do it
            Ya it'll happen eventually and when it does, people will decide to stay, but its not yet, if the seeder ship does survive it'll be heavily damaged.. not that it matters anymore Telford is back
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by coZma View Post
              The Ursini will probably go kamikaze on the drone mother ship and the seed ship will be lost. If we get the ship and we dial Earth this show is over
              Maybe the Ursini won't have the choice. Chloe might have somehow override the seed ship to kamikaze the drone command ship while Destiny make a run for it.

Comment

The fact that Telford is on board Destiny means the seed ship is now cannon fodder. And since they didn't both showing any CGI aliens to cut costs, well that pretty much confirms their departure from the show.

Comment

Originally posted by James71 View Post
                  During SGA, the writers only forced them to be out of Gate range from Earth for the first season. After that they had regular communication and transportation of resources to Earth.

Perhaps now that we are deep into season 2, they will allow the same for SGU with the seed ship.
                  Hrm...I don't think we'll see that yet. I think the seeder ship goes BOOM and Destiny barely escapes

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    The fact that Telford is on board Destiny means the seed ship is now cannon fodder. And since they didn't both showing any CGI aliens to cut costs, well that pretty much confirms their departure from the show.
                    Forgot to mention this in my previous post, but this is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by James71 View Post
                      During SGA, the writers only forced them to be out of Gate range from Earth for the first season. After that they had regular communication and transportation of resources to Earth.

Perhaps now that we are deep into season 2, they will allow the same for SGU with the seed ship.
                      Because they were close (reletavily speaking) and it made more sense with the war still raging on against the Gou'ald, wraith and then the Ori.
                      Here it doesn't. If they go home, since as yet we still don't know if we can get back, that would be SERIES OVER!

After reviewing the series past seasons, I am going to go with a NO the seeder ship does not make it past the next episode.
                      We do have one hell of a bad track record.. Hate to see our Insurance premiums

Comment

Working...
                      X