how long till eli officially snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    I actually think Rush's talk with him, while blunt and a little harsh was something that Eli needed. Rush is knowledgeable on the subject of personal loss and revenge so seemed to be pushing Eli down the path he wishes he had taken so many years ago.
    Either that or warning him OFF that path..

Comment

I actually think Rush's talk with him, while blunt and a little harsh was something that Eli needed. Rush is knowledgeable on the subject of personal loss and revenge so seemed to be pushing Eli down the path he wishes he had taken so many years ago.
      It was but I did think Eli was going to knock him out there for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
        It was but I did think Eli was going to knock him out there for a second.
        True, and maybe he needs that to vent.
        sigpic

Comment

How to nerds vent on board Destiny? There's no internet, no fast food, no cola, no caffiene, ... the list goes on.

Comment

Alcohol.

And if Eli discovers something cool whilst storming off, i have even money he will keep it secret and discover its secrets himself as his own focus involving no one else.

N.C

Comment

Come to think of it, if he had downloaded server software like Apache and other editing tools, he could design his own Stargate forum on the local intranet. Then he can rant all he wants. =D

Comment

Longterm: No!
                Shortterm: Definatly. We saw Young crumble and Snap, Rush, and Eli is sure to be next on the list.

I predict that Wray will Snap by Season 3 because her Girlfriend cant handle the sepperation. Also because she tries to be the voice of reason, which can lead to exhaustion sometimes when you are surrounded by People like Young, Rush, Eli and TJ. Scott is probably doing his thing with her at some point, but I am just guessing there.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Rush's talk with Eli reminded me of this one Al Swearengen had with Merrick in Deadwood, although not quite as visceral. Eli is a genius, but his potential will never be realized if he doesn't first learn to assert himself.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Longterm: No!
                    Shortterm: Definatly. We saw Young crumble and Snap, Rush, and Eli is sure to be next on the list.
                    Would not rush's rush to go off and get revenge, his breakdown into tears and smacking the bulkhead have been his 'snapping'?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Would not rush's rush to go off and get revenge, his breakdown into tears and smacking the bulkhead have been his 'snapping'?
                      I'd call that being a passionate Scotsman.

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                        I'd call that being a passionate Scotsman.
                        Still, for Rush, thats snapping. If it was anybody else he would never have reacted anything near to that.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

he will not Snap.

i think he's too strong for that. he'll be grumpy and annoyed and angry but no snapping

Comment

i kind of see him snapping (which he sort of already did on the bridge) and i don't think it will last more than one episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              Still, for Rush, thats snapping. If it was anybody else he would never have reacted anything near to that.
                              True.. up to then, he has seemed to be the more level headed person.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                                How to nerds vent on board Destiny? There's no internet, no fast food, no cola, no caffiene, ... the list goes on.
                                By hanging out with other nerds. Since Gin is out, Chloe is the only one left in his age bracket.

He'll snap the day after his mom dies. Or the day Young gives him a gun. Or he'll wait till the worst possible moment. Like dialing earth and while everyone is heading for home, locks it down and vents the atmosphere. When he's the only one left alive he walks through to earth and plays coy as to why he was the only one to make it.
                                Last edited by Shadow_7; 11 December 2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X