This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgc View Post
    But waiting is the best part . It makes watching the show worthwhile. I saw SG-1 only on Hulu, so it was a bit different. When I started watching, S1 + S2 were already up. I spent a couple weeks watching them all in a row, and then before I was done with S2, S3 was posted. After, I would knock back the entire season in one weekend, but I would feel miserable when I finished each season. And, after S5, I didn't watch S6 until 2 or 3 weeks after it was posted because I was mad about
    Spoiler:
    Daniel
    I don't get all these references to BSG, because I have never seen it .
    Gives me time to get through Farscape in any case

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
      Gives me time to get through Farscape in any case
      Well, there you go . I'll be rewatching Resurgence a few dozen times . It's just so darn exciting!

Comment

Well, there you go . I'll be rewatching Resurgence a few dozen times . It's just so darn exciting!
        Definitely one of, if not the, best episodes of the show so far

Comment

Definitely one of, if not the, best episodes of the show so far
          200% agreed. I think it is the best episode of the show so far, and I really have a difficult time picking favorites, especially TV episodes, and especially Stargate episodes. This episode was a dead on favorite of mine for this series.

Comment

200% agreed. I think it is the best episode of the show so far, and I really have a difficult time picking favorites, especially TV episodes, and especially Stargate episodes. This episode was a dead on favorite of mine for this series.
            It's one of my favourite stargate episodes of any of the franchise. It was so dark and the speeches to Eli were awesome.

Comment

I'll own up I voted 6 (rewatch would probably up it to 7 or 8, maybe I should have waited to vote *ducks*). I'm not here to bury it though. It was good but you can read what I think in other threads. As a cliffhanger what currently is at risk is not something that hasn't been put out there before - the survival of ship and crew.
              sigpic
              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

I give it a strong 9.

10 goes for my favourite episode of this Season "The Greater Good" and "Malice".
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

It's one of my favourite stargate episodes of any of the franchise. It was so dark and the speeches to Eli were awesome.
                    Hm.. interesting how you'd use speeches. I'd use the word lectures, maybe, except with Rush. They were all conversations, but with Wray and Young it seemed like they were lecturing him, or at least that's how Eli reacted, which is what I might expect from him to do.

Comment

A solid 5 for me, not good, not bad, unoriginal and highly derivitive.

Comment

Great episode, solid 10. Finally an action packed, true SciFi episode, loved it!

I still don't get why people associate the viewer numbers with the current episode. It is clear the rating dropped due to the previous weak episode. Unfortunately, we will not see the effect of this good episode on the ratings because of the long break coming up.

I hate the long break
                        Especially with a cliff-hanger like this one!

Comment

5, it was bad, but as bad Cloverdale or Pathogen
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

How many times do people go into space ship debris fields?!!! Nothing good ever comes of it, it's a well known fact that it's a debris field for a good reason, and an even better reason to not hang around in it, especially when it's ascertained that it's been there for a long time!

Good character moments, I too wish less time was spent on the slow shuttle mission. The Brody and Greer double act was the best bit about that though! I was entertained and blinked when the end titles turned up suddenly, I did get absorbed by this episode.

I have to say that I do like the fact that we don't get to see or learn much about the aliens, it keeps the mystery going. I'm loving the idea that there seems to be a whole galaxy of aliens out there who seem to know about the Destiny and want its secrets and perhaps that's what all these conflicts amongst them are all about.

For the Destiny gliding through the star, which never gets old for me, and a good cliff hanger, I give this episode a 9.

SGU is really taking off for me, lots of things to wonder about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              How many times do people go into space ship debris fields?!!! Nothing good ever comes of it, it's a well known fact that it's a debris field for a good reason, and an even better reason to not hang around in it, especially when it's ascertained that it's been there for a long time!

Good character moments, I too wish less time was spent on the slow shuttle mission. The Brody and Greer double act was the best bit about that though! I was entertained and blinked when the end titles turned up suddenly, I did get absorbed by this episode.

I have to say that I do like the fact that we don't get to see or learn much about the aliens, it keeps the mystery going. I'm loving the idea that there seems to be a whole galaxy of aliens out there who seem to know about the Destiny and want its secrets and perhaps that's what all these conflicts amongst them are all about.

For the Destiny gliding through the star, which never gets old for me, and a good cliff hanger, I give this episode a 9.

SGU is really taking off for me, lots of things to wonder about now.
                              That is so true. Just as there are lists of how to survive in horror and zombie movies, one of the items on a list for surviving in a sci-fi show would be "Stay out of the battleship graveyard".

Gave this ep an 8. I likely would have given it a 9 (and I might after a rewatch) but this, like the finale ep of the first season, has a terribly unfinished feel to it. I get that that's the point. Again, like the finale ep of season 1, it's supposed to be like watching part of a movie and we get the rest when they come back for the 2.5 season, but it makes me crazy nonetheless. I was annoyed with my clock when I looked up, startled, at the ending credits and realized it was actually over. I would have swore
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

If only all the episodes would be like this... the entire season would be deserving of 9-10/10!
                                I give a quite convinced 9,5/10. The problem of the half season/half screen play it's quite normal IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X