Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it 8. "The Greater Good" and "Malice" were better.

Comment

I give it a 9, it was almost pure "classic" Stargate. Which to me, it is a very good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        1-14 hours from now
        Clock's ticking... if you win, I won't take my house into FTL for an entire day starting the second you win (if you win).

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I give it a 9, it was almost pure "classic" Stargate. Which to me, it is a very good thing.
          Yeah, lots of humor, everyone getting along, multiple kinds of aliens and battles, progression in storyline, exploration, and so on. Everything SGU fans like as well as most of the things the haters have said SGU lacks.

But it will still receive several 1's and other very low scores, with the usual lack of explanation. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

I give it a ten. Trial and Error, Greater Good, and Malice all received high marks from me because they greatly advanced character and all had incredible plot moments. For Resurgence however, it was virtually all plot and action. There's nothing wrong with having everybody work together for a change and tackle a common enemy. But who is the true enemy? The Blues the Ursini, or the Drones? It's a good bet that in the end none of them are trustworthy.
            sigpic

Comment

10. Only my second 10 since the start of polling.

Comment

best episode yet 10/10 , i see hope for season 3
                ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Pretty good, with lot's of pew pew, and tension.
                  But the sets are still waaay too dark.
                  It helps to see what actually is going on, you know.

Comment

A good episode but why did they attack before the FTL drive was repaired? Doing so rendered Destiny far too vulnerable to mishap and betrayal. It was incredibly foolish.

We will have to wait till next episode to find out if Chloe is a threat or not. I think whatever action she took will be for the benefit of the ship.

Comment

I rated it a 6. I didn't like the shuttle trip being so uninteresting. The rest was good, but not great. I feel like instead of watching the boring shuttle trip and then it turns out to be a pointless trip they should have discovered some interesting information about e.g. the aliens behind this command ship. At the moment I don't particularly care about the whole command ship business, because the writers didn't make me care.
                      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Well, there's only so much than you can fit in. The attack on the command vessel was pressed into the last 3 or 4 minutes. We might see more Ursini ( homeworld, groundbattle? Please please please ) to make us care about destroying it.

I don't usually give them but for me this one desrved a 10. I love battlefield debris shots ( both spacebattle and regular battle debris ), throw in a good amount of humour, lots of spacebattle action, eyecandy, a couple of emotional scenes, wrapping up a few stories and seeing Eli's grief coming up... This is everything SGU lacked in a single ep.

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                          Well, there's only so much than you can fit in.
                          yes, but this is precisely why I'm so bothered by the shuttle scenes.
                          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                            yes, but this is precisely why I'm so bothered by the shuttle scenes.
                            Fair enough.

Although during all the shuttle scenes I was really interested because the camera lingered on the darkness a bit after the characters passed, as if you'd cliché see a shadowy movement or glowing eyes opening in the dark at any second.

My only wish would've been for some corpses I dig that macarbe stuff.

In the great scheme of things the shuttlescenes were required to make Destiny stay there longer and giving the drones time to disable the engines instead of immediately jumping to FTL. Also the engines had to be disabled for the cliffhanger at the end. Destiny can't escape.

Comment

A great big honking 10. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Absolutely excellent use of music, stunning visuals, great character moments, amazing surprises, laughs, gasps and shocks, mystery, intrigue and a cliff-hanger to die for. Perfect. Simply perfect.

Did I mention how much I love this show?
                              sigpic

Comment

10/10 - Acting
                                9/10 - Plot/Storyline
                                10/10 - Special Effects
                                10/10 - Character Development
                                10/10 - Flow
                                49/50 Overall..

Other than a little lacking with more info on how Telford got back (did he use ancient on the terminals to communicate after using the pods, or something else).. i see little lacking here.

Comment

Working...
                                X