Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked Rush's hallway. The perfect excuse for his devious behavior. The way he recruited/manipulated Chloe into assisting him, I can't wait to see the ramifications of his actions.
    Attack of the stones!!! The Wray/Sharon thing is... Painful. They talk about nothing, they eat and they drink. I sort of enjoyed Eli convincing his mom, I liked the way Wray tied into it and I liked the solution to send his Mom to Destiny. One of those "Make you smile" moments.
    The Lucian alliance thing feels so uncomfortable. They really need a disaster that brings them all together or something.... I need Ginn to have more scenes. I cannot live another day of my life without her.

Was there even any mention of Telford, the new aliens, or the seeder ship? I mean, I realize a lot is going on, but that's sort of a big deal.

This episode was passable. I'm watching regardless, but the trailer for next week....

Comment

I liked the episode. The scene with Eli's mom on Destiny was absolutely fantastic. Talk about your proper use of the stones finally!

Getting really, really sick of the Sharon/Wray thing. I love lesbians as much as the next guy but come on at least add some story forcrisssakes.

Agree that Rush is a total SOB. Blaming Chloe for the FTL drops and using her sickness as an excuse to get her in the chair(which did god knows what) and STILL not telling anyone. This is getting ridiculous. I know its on purpose that they want us to be irritated but its just pissing me off at this point.

Overall, solid episode 8/10

Comment

This episode was actually not bad at all. There was a lot of points to the scenes on the Destiny. The Sharon and Camille scenes, pointless as usual. But Eli and his Mom was very well done. I also like that they are finally putting Chloe to good use. Should be interesting how things play out. I also loved the whole LA issue. Anyway, went into this episode with low expectations and so it exceeded them. 8/10
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          i was surprised he did.
          He would do anything to keep them all from finding out about the bridge.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            He would do anything to keep them all from finding out about the bridge.
            Yep. The bridge gives Rush power. Others get on the bridge he loses that power.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Yep. The bridge gives Rush power. Others get on the bridge he loses that power.
              That is why I can't wait for the others to find out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'll be interested how much the crew finds out. Assuming they learn everything (unlikely) then I bet most will be ticked off at Rush
                Jelgate is right

Comment

that gave me chills.

Comment

I agree that Rush blaming Chloe for the ship dropping out of FTL was douchey. Although, he won't be able to do that anymore without arousing even more suspicion because they all think that Chloe is cured.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I'm curious to know about the Saturn-like planet they stopped near. Or if it's going to just be ignored, or maybe it will be part of next week's episode.
                      Well it had no gate and since they have no shuttle no way of getting there except for teleportation

Comment

da hell with everyone else. i want young to find out and it's ding ding round 2
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                          that gave me chills.
                          it'll be a cold day on destiny when the crew finds out rush is reponsible for 2 deaths
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

the only thing i'm getting tired of is the rush bridge game.... blah. i refuse to believe the crew hasn't figured out that he broke the code.

so snnoying
                            I agree. Brody and Park have started to link Destiny's unusual movements to Rush's absences, and have brought those concerns to Young. Even though Rush then pointed the finger at Chloe, I think common sense would suggest that Young find a way to discreetly follow Rush whenever he disappears. It just seems a little silly to me that Young and the others seem so blase about not being able to get in contact with Rush when they need to, considering how important he is to their survival.

As for the episode as a whole, I thought they did a good job addressing the personal issues of some of characters, and I liked how Eli's and Wray's storylines dovetailed together and Sharon and Eli's mom becoming a source of support for each other. I hope they follow up with more interaction with Wray and Eli a bit like we saw in Faith. It was interesting to see the conflict between Varro and Simeon, but I wonder what's happened with the LA woman (Gina?), I would have liked to see her involved somehow.

sigpic

Comment

da hell with everyone else. i want young to find out and it's ding ding round 2
                              Given past instance I think that is only a matter time. End Result will be the Double Headbutt of Doom
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder what Greer would do if he know what Rush was up to

Comment

Working...
                                X