Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Greer (About the alien thing): "Is it something we can barbecue?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
    Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
    Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
    Scott: "Nah, I lied."
    those are iin my top 5..

Moments:
    - The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win. Another great Rush moment, little though it is - I got a kick out of seeing him fall on his ass after the Kino got shot down.
    I loved all those.

"What'd you expect? Stairway to Heaven?"
    While up there, it was not that 'quote funny' for me.

When Greer was targeting Simeon to be shot, I was kind of hoping that Simeon would get shot in the ass
    With greer's strange sense of humor, i was thinking he would as well..

that Simeon will be food for those reptilian-looking creatures
    With that those critters were grazin it looks to me like they are more veggie than meat eaters.

Fav. Momtent: Rush in the Gate Room with no Fear, Heading to the StarGate ready to go after Simeon and KICK ASS!!
    He did look like a man on a mission.. a single one and the fates be damned.

I liked when Simeon was talking to Rush on the radio, reminded me of Khan taunting Kirk in Wrath of Khan.
    It did bring back flash backs for me as well..

or when Scott informs Rush that Chloe has turned around Destinty, his reaction was "good for her"
    That was a good scene.. seems like Scott at least is bonding with rush. What surprised me is the sillence we saw from Rush right after that, when Scott asked "So feel better"..

Nick's honesty, especially at the end when Scott asks him if he gave the equations to Chloe and he immediately says yes. No BS just the facts mam.
    One wonders if rush HAS turned over a new leaf..

Rush and Scott talking about the mission and Matt hopes that it could be God. Nick's snarly attitude reminded me of his conversation with Greer in Air Part 3.
    Actually it was Rush taunting Matt about it potentially being god.

Young the CO. IS BACK! After the downward spiral from the last few episodes it's nice to see Young taking charge again. Specially the scene with Eli. I liked how he could act like a father for the crew without losing his authority as a commander.
    Young has gotten massive props in the past 2 eps from me..

I just want to say that I really enjoy that TJ is stepping up her game. In the beginning of the episode, she acted more like a real doctor than ever before. She didn't leave her patient out of empathy for the patient that stopped breathing. She hardened herself for as long as was necessary and acted better than anyone on Grey's Anatomy.
    I am surprised though, she didn't call for that LA doc to come help.

I like seeing all those aliens rhinos in the field. It was a nice view. Remind me of the Retu in SG1 which had a similar point of view
    They looked to me, NOTHING like the Retu. More like those hammerheaded beasts in Jurassic park 2 that loved ramming into things.

As far as I can remember, the two have never really been in good terms and it was nice/interesting to see that maybe Rush cared a little bit about Greer.
    It was interesting that was his first words out of his mouth when he saw scott.

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.
    Which does bring Simeon's comment "You will have to live with this" to the fore front very personally.

Simeon taunting Rush with his revenge speech gets so much better when Rush tells Scott that his radio died a long time ago, Simeon was probably talking to himself...
    It looked to me like he heard it loud and clear..

Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies
    It was strange seeing him so willing, since it looks like he has never had to make such a decision in his life.. compared to rush.

Agreed through, I'm glad it was Rush to get to him, cuz I don't anyone, besides maybe Greer (maybe, he still might have followed orders) would have actually given Simeon what he Deserved......
    The only other one i could see doing it would have been Eli.. Scott and Greer are too military to have done it.
    BUT I do love Scott's like to Rush "Let us milk him for info then you can do what ever you want"

love the smirk Simeon has as he's shooting at Rush just before he got run down..... he was toying with Rush.... and loving it
    Yupo.. Though i did wonder why he didn't try to shoot at those critters..

Comment

i liked:

eli's attitude on the bridge
      eli and youngs scene
      rush just killing the guy in the end (fast pass for sgu).
      sigpic

Comment

I liked the scene where Rush mocks Scott's belief that the pattern in the CMB is a sign of God.

I thought the scene with Rush checking the Kino was hilarious.

Scott: What are you doing?
        Rush: Checking the time.
        Scott: DAMN IT, Rush stop lying to me!

Comment

I liked the first scene where we saw Chloe, writing math on the wall. Something about the lighting and the closeup on her face reminded me of River Tam.

I also liked the stuff with Volker after Simeon escaped, the way they didn't just have him go back to work as if nothing had happened but had him feeling bad about the fact that Park had almost been killed. I like Volker a lot more now.

Comment

"Is it something we can barbeque?"

LOL. I love Greer!

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              "Is it something we can barbeque?"

LOL. I love Greer!
              Without a doubt, Greer had the best line of the episode.... again.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                Scott: What are you doing?
                Rush: Checking the time.
                Scott: DAMN IT, Rush stop lying to me!
                I really liked this scene. It's about time people stopped putting up with Rush's constant dishonesty. And Scott gave a believable yell, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by cieltsd View Post
                  I really liked this scene. It's about time people stopped putting up with Rush's constant dishonesty. And Scott gave a believable yell, ha.
                  I think he was being facetious.... not dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                    Just reading the rating thread remind me of the scene when Rush just couldn't aim properly to kill Simeon with his handgun. Something we rarely see on TV in those circumstances. Pretty cool.
                    Yes, was very cool, but on the flip side...what are the odds that a guy like Simeon would miss so many times, even with that viewfinder sniper thingie
                    sigpic
                    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

The final scene with Rush and Simeon has been done before:

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
                        Yes, was very cool, but on the flip side...what are the odds that a guy like Simeon would miss so many times, even with that viewfinder sniper thingie
                        I'm quite certain that Simeon was toying with Rush, deliberately missing. He could have killed Rush at any time and he proved as such when he scragged that kino with some precision shooting. Simeon was having fun, virtually gloating with that big ass smirk on his face, and slowly moving towards Rush's position on what he thought would be an easy kill.

Then there was the stampede.
                        sigpic

Comment

My favourite moment was towards the end when we have the chance to observe the alien creatures overrunning Simeon thanks to Rush's ingenious plan. It was indeed great and positively ironic in that a highly trained LA warrior who was confident of success, was defeated by a civilian who used the art of logic and planning over physical force to win the situation.
                          Last edited by smart; 20 November 2010, 05:15 AM.
                          Abbas Karimjee
                          www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                          The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Created??? Don't you mean Creamed

Comment

Rush: "Nothings gonna happen Eli, nothings gonna happen."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
                                The worst was really the first time when he tried to shoot Greer (or is it Rush or Scott). They were just there not moving before the first shot. While he had all the time in the world to stabilize himself and shoot.
                                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                                X