This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I thought of Koyla as well! Too bad Simeon isn't likely to come back. A good bad guy just like Koyla.
    Simeon was a good bad guy like Kolya. And like Kolya, he got what he deserved.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You know, the easy thing to do would be to mine the gate and platform. THis could do a couple of things, let people explode as the step on to the ramp, and known down the gate to render it useless.

He'd be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Since you brought up SGA, oh man, Major Davis is going to kill me. But this episode reminded a little bit of "The Eye" when Sheppard went on a killing spree when he thought Weir was dead. Kolya = Simeon all the way! Robert Davi and Robert Knepper are best in these bad guy roles.
        Yeah, they're both great bad guys. Simeon plays the role a lot more threatening, though. With Koyla, you knew he was a bad guy, and you could take his threats seriously, but he was more aloof about it (at least, that's the best way I can describe it). With Simeon, he's a lot darker, deadlier, especially in his way of making people suffer by leaving them alive.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Yes, thats one way to put it! But I love good bad guys....or villains in general.

Comment

Sheppard killed him by shooting him as well. Which was fueled with revenge from what he did to his team and himself.

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            Yeah, they're both great bad guys. Simeon plays the role a lot more threatening, though. With Koyla, you knew he was a bad guy, and you could take his threats seriously, but he was more aloof about it (at least, that's the best way I can describe it). With Simeon, he's a lot darker, deadlier, especially in his way of making people suffer by leaving them alive.
            What Kolya did to Sheppard in "Common Ground" was up there with Simeon. So I think they both were the same level of darkness. Difference is SGU is a darker show, so it gets amplified because of that, and that can be good or bad. Rush and Eli's emotions certainly fueled the episode. On top of that Simeon's little speech to Rush.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Sheppard killed him by shooting him as well. Which was fueled with revenge from what he did to his team and himself.

What Kolya did to Sheppard in "Common Ground" was up there with Simeon. So I think they both were the same level of darkness. Difference is SGU is a darker show, so it gets amplified because of that, and that can be good or bad. Rush and Eli's emotions certainly fueled the episode. On top of that Simeon's little speech to Rush.
              When I heard Simeon talk to Rush like that, I knew for sure that Rush wasn't going to let him live.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

When I heard Simeon talk to Rush like that, I knew for sure that Rush wasn't going to let him live.
                It was almost like Scott approved of him killing Simeon in the end. Which obviously he knew he did. He could of killed Greer if that bullet was a little more over.

Like Varro said, leave him behind don't pursue him, he is too dangerous.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah that was the end of Simeon

Comment

this episode was epicness wrapped in a tootsie roll and smothered in bacon...

was anyone else kinda hoping that eli was going to go commando on simeon there?

Comment

So for someone who hasn't seen the episode and won't until Hulu puts it up in 30 days. What was Simeons kill count, from the live discussion you'd think he killed the entire crew. I heard something about Park, James, Greer, and a bunch of other background characters getting blown up or shot.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                        So for someone who hasn't seen the episode and won't until Hulu puts it up in 30 days. What was Simeons kill count, from the live discussion you'd think he killed the entire crew. I heard something about Park, James, Greer, and a bunch of other background characters getting blown up or shot.
                        4 people plus Ginn/Perry
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          4 people plus Ginn/Perry
                          Anyone we've seen before die or just redshirts we've never seen before? Anyone seriously wounded too?
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

only complaint is that I wish Rush would have said to Simeon something like:

"Anything you tell me would be a lie!"

or

"I don't want to hear your lies."

or

"You've said enough."

some epic line that refuted Simeon. Because otherwise I feel like that goes against Rush's new leaf that he has turned.
                            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

best ep of the series
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good to see that Rush took care of business. I would have REALLY hated to see a storyline where they tried to get info from Simeon, only to unravel more problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X