X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Regarding Ginn...

Spoiler:
    In a recent Brad Wright video interview - can't find the link so don't even ask - he said that, despite what happens to her, Ginn does recur.

Don't lose hope just yet...
    The link to the interview and some comments regarding Ginn and the upcoming episodes:

Spoiler:
    http://tvdeathray.com/2010/09/27/int...iews-season-2/

Brad Wright said:

"They have recurring arcs — Mike all through the season and Julie too, surprisingly. I say surprisingly because there are events that will make it seem unlikely, but she recurs (laughs). And Robert Knepper too, certainly for the first seven episodes of the season, has a strong arc. And he’s a scary guy! His character is pretty cool and pretty dark, and maybe darker than any human villain we’ve ever done in the Stargate world."

My personal opinion:

Yeah, I hope they bring her back sometimes perhaps from timetravel or something (Rush travels back in time in one episode, but I doubt that this is the way she will come back, cause Julie had only this five episodes in this season.

I also hope they don´t make her a replicator or get her trapped inside Perry´s Body or something in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassian View Post
      The link to the interview and some comments regarding Ginn and the upcoming episodes:

Spoiler:
      http://tvdeathray.com/2010/09/27/int...iews-season-2/

Brad Wright said:

"They have recurring arcs — Mike all through the season and Julie too, surprisingly. I say surprisingly because there are events that will make it seem unlikely, but she recurs (laughs). And Robert Knepper too, certainly for the first seven episodes of the season, has a strong arc. And he’s a scary guy! His character is pretty cool and pretty dark, and maybe darker than any human villain we’ve ever done in the Stargate world."

My personal opinion:

Yeah, I hope they bring her back sometimes perhaps from timetravel or something (Rush travels back in time in one episode, but I doubt that this is the way she will come back, cause Julie had only this five episodes in this season.

I also hope they don´t make her a replicator or get her trapped inside Perry´s Body or something in this way.

We still have some powerful Faith Planet aliens to show up...

Comment

David Blue wrote on his twitter account:

Avoid teasers/trailers/sneaks for next week's #SGU episode ("Malice"). You're better off going in clean.

Well, that is too late for me now
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:

By the way, I believe that Eli will be the one to kill Simeon, not Rush. Everybody thinks Rush will do it, because of the szene with the body on the ground an Rush and because we´re confinced that Rush is fully capable of killing someone. It is simply to obvious and therefore I´m sure that Eli will get the kill.

If really someone other than Eli will get Simeon than Greer, but I highly doubt that.

Comment

i can think of a scenario where eli takes down Simeon spoilers just in case

Spoiler:
            Rush goes out to hunt Simeon down scott and Greer are sent to take him alive.
            Some big confrontation happens rush is barely thwarted scott and greer take them both through the gate

Back on destiny as they are taking him to a cell eli pulls a gun and kills simeon

Think BSG season 2 where cally shoots boomer that sort of thing

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
              i can think of a scenario where eli takes down Simeon spoilers just in case

Spoiler:
              Rush goes out to hunt Simeon down scott and Greer are sent to take him alive.
              Some big confrontation happens rush is barely thwarted scott and greer take them both through the gate

Back on destiny as they are taking him to a cell eli pulls a gun and kills simeon

Think BSG season 2 where cally shoots boomer that sort of thing

Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby?

Comment

At the end on "The Greater Good"
                Spoiler:
                it appeared to me that Ginn/Perry's eyes were open when Rush found her, meaning dead not passed out. I hope I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be a freakish twist that Greer and Scott make it back with Simeon alive just to have Eli twist off and kill him for killing Ginn...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                  Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby?
                  Spoiler:
                  But wouldn't that scenario mean that Eli was in on it and actually killed Ginn and then used Simeon as the fall guy only to kill him so the truth would never be found out?
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

SO... do we have a poll coming with Number of people saying it will be greer/rush/eli etc to see who is the front runner?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      SO... do we have a poll coming with Number of people saying it will be greer/rush/eli etc to see who is the front runner?
                      Lets throw in Volker and Brody too while we're at it. Seriously though its bad enough that Rush is positioned by the writers to be the guy who takes Simeon on, but the suggestions that Eli should be the one who takes out Simeon makes me nauseated. I don't think its within Eli to do such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        But wouldn't that scenario mean that Eli was in on it and actually killed Ginn and then used Simeon as the fall guy only to kill him so the truth would never be found out?
                        Eli is shady.

Comment

Just let me say guys.. I really think this is gonna be a great week for SGU. Malice is more of a casual viewer friendly episode.. so be sure to let all your friends know to check out SGU tuesday night.. if there was one episode to get them hooked on SGU in season 2, I think it would be malice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            Just let me say guys.. I really think this is gonna be a great week for SGU. Malice is more of a casual viewer friendly episode.. so be sure to let all your friends know to check out SGU tuesday night.. if there was one episode to get them hooked on SGU in season 2, I think it would be malice.
                            Every person who cares for SGU should promote the hell out of the next 3 episodes! I know OT, but true. Go to the SGU Awareness thread for infos.
                            Malice seems like a cool action packed ep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              Every person who cares for SGU should promote the hell out of the next 3 episodes! I know OT, but true. Go to the SGU Awareness thread for infos.
                              Malice seems like a cool action packed ep.
                              That's just bull****. I can promote whatever I want out of SGU, it will never have any impact. The only significant result is more persons with a Nielsen's box turning on their TVs to watch SGU live. I can't change anything about that.
                              Last edited by Jper; 15 November 2010, 02:56 AM. Reason: typo in Nielsen
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                That's just bull****. I can promote whatever I want out of SGU, it will never have any impact. The only significant result is more persons with a Nielsson's box turning on their TVs to watch SGU live. I can't change anything about that.
                                Ya.. but maybe they'll check out SGU on hulu, or netflix, or on demand, or on itunes, or on amazon, or on syfy rewind, or maybe they do have a nielsens meter.. or maybe they'll buy it on DVD.. Spreading the word at this point can only help.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X