X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    I did say Destiny was heading to Kobol or the long lost 13th Alteran colony
    Oh, for cryin' out loud! This was a BSG reference. *mutters*

I like the idea from a Stargate POV, though, that there was an original small 'group' that were the first to Ascend and everyone else who ascended later did so because of their desire to follow that original group.

An episode of SGA where Shepherd is trapped with people who meditate all the time to prepare themselves for Ascension comes to mind. Have no idea what the episode name is, tho'.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I wonder if we going to have an Adria moment in future episodes. Imagine TJ going down to a planet and a young human girl suddenly walk up to TJ and said "hello mother".

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        A few people have mentioned 'original 9'. Where is that coming from?
        Ark Of Truth?
        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by norph View Post
          I wonder if we going to have an Adria moment in future episodes. Imagine TJ going down to a planet and a young human girl suddenly walk up to TJ and said "hello mother".
          Now that would be creepy.

If they ever end up meeting Carmen, I expect the girl to be as old as she's supposed to be. No magical sped up growth.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky
            An episode of SGA where Shepherd is trapped with people who meditate all the time to prepare themselves for Ascension comes to mind. Have no idea what the episode name is, tho'.
            Season 2, "Epiphany".

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
            I kinda agree, the way Caine was extremely evasive with his answers when TJ questions him says to me that things are not what they appear.
            Oma DeSala in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Oma DeSala in disguise?
              But I had less trouble understand what Caine was talking about.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                But I had less trouble understand what Caine was talking about.
                Me too ... mostly. Though I did find myself thinking "huh?" once or twice when he was "explaining".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Me too ... mostly. Though I did find myself thinking "huh?" once or twice when he was "explaining".
                  Well, I said 'less trouble', not 'made perfect sense', didn't I.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Well, I said 'less trouble', not 'made perfect sense', didn't I.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                      Ark Of Truth?
                      We only saw 9 people in the mountain cave before the ship left.. though i doubt they were all there was that left.

Comment

If we are dealing with ascension, ancients from a different race or anything of the sort then it is nothing more than an admission on the part of the writing team that they have run out of ideas.

If this series, or the Stargate franchise is to survive then they must get some new writers, new ideas and a new focus.

regards,
                        G.
                        Last edited by Gollumpus; 02 October 2010, 07:50 AM. Reason: typo
                        Go for Marty...

Comment

It was real. The real question is does that mean her baby survived?
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I was struck with the nebula thing as well, but then I realized that the most important aspect wasn't touched upon. The dead fetus would have been removed by the doctors. If it had in fact disappeared I imagine the reactions of everyone involved would be quite different. Judging from that alone, it appears it was just a dream.

But hey, its Stargate, anything can happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

It was probably her minds version of purgatory or something similar, Caine was able to know what was happening on the ship because she was drifting in and out of coma, but not enough to wake properly, so her subconscious was able to pass on the information to her through the Caine character that her subconcious had created from her memories in order to deal with the trauma she was going/was about to go through.

Baby died, so baby must stay in "paradise", she survived so she must return to "reality", she was in a coma, tripping on those new drugs probably.

It'll all be explained when Caine and friends
                              Spoiler:
                              turn up later in the series and haven't got a clue about what she's talking about.

The nebula was just a red herring imho.

Comment

i still contend that there's actually a space ship in that nebula.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...0h12m00s94.png

Look at the bottom right hand side of the nebula.. there's SOMETHING there other than natural space-type stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X