• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    Promo screen cap
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    She looks a bit like a wraith there. But she does not at all look like a smurf. I just hope this change is perminent an not temporary an not fixed either.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Spoiler:
      She looks a bit like a wraith there. But she does not at all look like a smurf. I just hope this change is perminent an not temporary an not fixed either.
      Spoiler:
      She looks pretty blueberry to me. Remember, the smurfs were semi-transparent, but Chloe isn't, and also the metamorphosis is starting from human-colored skin. Also, look at the shape of the elevated ridges around the eye.

I hope Scott is turned off by it, and she sees just how shallow he actually is. Then Eli can figure out a cure and she'll give him a kiss

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
        Spoiler:
        She looks pretty blueberry to me. Remember, the smurfs were semi-transparent, but Chloe isn't, and also the metamorphosis is starting from human-colored skin. Also, look at the shape of the elevated ridges around the eye.

I hope Scott is turned off by it, and she sees just how shallow he actually is. Then Eli can figure out a cure and she'll give him a kiss
        Spoiler:
        No more fun for Scott. I guess he will have to find someone else to boink. Hopefully not Lt. James. In a perfect world, he would die from whatever infected Chloe
        sigpic

Comment

I'm inclined to think that screen cap is a dream. Destiny has no curtains. It seems to be a Chloe and Scott wedding, given the attire. Collared shirt, strapless (implied) dress. Outside of the senator, I don't think I've seen anyone with a full fledged suit on board yet. But we've seen in other promos where her skin does change. I guess we'll find out in coming episodes.

Perhaps Chloe isn't Chloe at all, but an alien in a husk of sorts. When the old husk was damaged, it grew a new one. It just had to wait to be alone to do it. And we'll find the old husk in a future episode.

Bullet holes vary, we don't know what gun she was shot with. Military rifles are designed so the bullet tumbles and does a lot of damage. Other guns are capable of passing through relatively cleanly. The exit hole will be bigger than the entry hole, which appears to be the case in the other picture. I've known a few who have had hunting accidents and had similar wounds. When it's not deflected by bone or other things it tends to keep it's shape and initial path. On the non-military variety of gun(s). i.e. probably a 9mm hole, not an AK47.

Comment

Could be using the comm stones to attend a wedding. But the transformation is certainly happening.

As far as the bullet wound we did see some recovery, slow but we saw it. At first she was passed out, then as the epsiode goes on she is still in pain, but it seems more managable
            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

The screencap could be a planet they visit with some natives who have curtains, and are willing to loan visitors a suit and a strapless dress.

Comment

I must say I find this Chloe storyline very interesting. I can't wait to see where this is going and how it's going to affect her.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I agree with you[that they experimented on her.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Anyone thing that Chloe's sudden bullet wound heal was a bit mysterious? Aliens apparently saved the baby if you belive it, and maybe aliens also saved Chloe too. Maybe the aliens likes girls... but then Kiva... not hot enough?

Anyone knows what a real bullet wound looks like? It looked a bit clean cut for me to believe.
                    It is very obvious that the "aliens" that created the solar system and saved the baby (and healed Chloe) are a group of ascended. Not Ancients, because they're too far away from the known universe for that, but another group of ascended.

Did anyone notice the lighting when TJ was in the house? It was the EXACT same lightning they used in the diner in SG-1 "Threads". It is obvious that we are dealing with a group of ascended.

Comment

Remember in SG1 when they were searching for that cube shaped device in South America that had healing powers from which the Goa'uld sarcophagus tech was derived from?

Maybe Chloe was exposed to something on the ship that emitted the same type of healing powers.

Or Chloe is more advanced than the others somehow and has realized her healing abilities like the Ancients did before they ascended...

Comment

Chloe is no longer chloe. She's been replaced with an alien.

Comment

My theory is that at the end of Incursion 2, Chloe died, triggering whatever the Blueberry aliens stuck in her into healing her to bring her back to protect itself.
                          (Sanctuary episode Sleepers spoilers):
                          Spoiler:
                          Kinda like Nicola Tesla's vampire plan that went wrong.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
                            Chloe is no longer chloe. She's been replaced with an alien.
                            That could explain why it was relatively easy for Rush to escape the smurfs an why Rush was able to access the knowledge an information that he to escape the vessel, it did seem a bit convenient at the time.

That would be a interesting twist, especially if the smurf on board did not have any memories of being a smurf in the first place.

An there shots of the smurfs vessels in a season 2 trailer through they could of been taken from last season episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              That could explain why it was relatively easy for Rush to escape the smurfs an why Rush was able to access the knowledge an information that he to escape the vessel, it did seem a bit convenient at the time.

That would be a interesting twist, especially if the smurf on board did not have any memories of being a smurf in the first place.

An there shots of the smurfs vessels in a season 2 trailer through they could of been taken from last season episodes.

That's totally BSG
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by mbmSOG View Post
                                I think this speaks volumes to everything that was messed up about this episode. I am a huge fan of the first season of SGU. I think they broke new ground in adding layers of depth to a very good formula for a TV Show, ie stargate.

That being said this episode... Chloe's healing... Telford living... The ship being retaken... The season 1 final episode was so moving due to the sense that things would never be the same again. Things were going to be dramatically different for better or worse due to the decisions and events that occurred.

However this didn't happen... The best of all possible ends occurred... This goes against everything this show is about. The very premise of the show is to provide a "darker", more "realistic", Stargate story. This translates into a need for loss. If at the end of every episode a reset button is hit this "darker", more "realistic", tone is lost.

I'm not saying things should have ended terrible for everyone... but we had NO loss in this episode... At-lest one of the plots from the season 1 ending should, needed, to end poorly... or at a minimum not in the "best" of all solutions...

Rant over...
                                The events apparently ended on a good note short-term, yes, but we have yet to see the long-term ramifications and consequences.
                                For instance, think about where Young's going to be at mentally. The Lucian Alliance invaded his ship, killed some of his people, dropped them on practically a wasteland, he lost his unborn child, and there's probably going to be some conflict with Telford. Long-term, I'd say things aren't going to be so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X