Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else staring at the clock and hoping that it doesnt end "right now"... LOL.
    That rushing to a "safety" door at the end of an episode and then cutting off right before we find out... grr... is gonna get annoying. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      I think this is the last episode for baldy. I hope Telford, Scott or Greer will put a bullet in his heD.
      It better be or I will sue the writers for writing a ****ty character that lived longer then he should

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
        At this point you'd think a lucian alliance member would have killed Dannic out of self preservation if nothing else.
        good point. But here's the million dollar what do the lucian alliance want with a rustbucket like destiny and what will they do with that knowledge they obtain from it? Absolutely nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          good point. But here's the million dollar why do the Lucian alliNce want with a rustbucket like destiny and what will they do with that knowledge they obtain from it? Absolutely nothing!
          The same reason everyone wants Destiny. For what it has seen.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes
            yes
            yes
            yes

Comment

Yes!!!!

Comment

F yeah!!!!
                "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Yes! Bye bye baldy!

Comment

Go ginn!!!!

Comment

Way to go Ginn!

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha... NICE!!!
                        "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

YAAAAAAAY! Didn't expect it to be Ginn, but YAAAAAAY all the same
                          I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

At least Mr. Clean is dead.
                            We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
                            —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
                            —Ricky Gervais

Comment

Now I'm a Happy person.

Comment

My new favorite Stargate Universe character

Comment

Working...
                                X